Motorcycle Licence Ghana

Hi there,

I am moving to Ghana for a year of fieldwork research in rural areas.  I will need a mode of transport and was hoping to either learn to drive a car or a motorcycle in Ghana.

Can I do a motorbike licence in Ghana?  Will it be valid in the UK (for 3 months or less)?  I would be tempted to ride back home after my year in Ghana.

Thanks in advance!

Hi the, e my name is Felix from Ghana, am motor machines, I have big work shop, here in Ghana, and I help people to get their licences here in Ghana at first you need to register the motor bike or the car wanted to drive here in Ghana, is very easy please not difficult at all, and you have driving licences here in Ghana which you used to drive in any country, and I can help you in all, buy the way which area will been doing your research in Ghana?? Because we have ten region in Ghana, which one? Sir thank s hope to hear from you soon

hi, i could really use some help. i am 16 years old and i was looking in to buy a dirt bike. my family is thinking to get a house in airport hill and i was wondering what are the rules of having a motorbike for a 16 year old. i will only ride it airport hills (near my house).

really looking forward for your reply.

Hi there simplest would be to licence your blike if not registered and also a riders licence which cost about below 200 cedis. i would recommend you use the correct channels than agents.

so your saying that i don't need to pass a test... i just have to license the bike and the rider.