Polish woman meet friendly foreigners

Hi,

I am happy to get to know foreigners to learn another culture, conversational English (or Russian), provide information about the Polish culture.

I am a 31 year old Polish woman, I have a 4-year old child, so it will be nice to meet some mothers with children as well. I live on Białołęka (Tarchomin).

Those positive about life are requested to contact us.

This is not a matrimonial ad :)

Hello kiniaresa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla

hello ... kieana (sorry if I miss spell your name).
I am new at this forum & been in warsaw for 5 month and will be happy if can meet local people during my time in here.
  :)

Hi kiniaresa

I have been here since may, I dont know much the city but stiill it is nice to meet new nice people!!, if you have time and you feel like to, it woould be nice to meet!! ;)

take care
noe

hey hey!
I am  also Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent majority of my youth outside  of PL -  returning to Warsaw few years ago  , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.
With pleasure I would hang out with some people  who would like to speak English :)
I do not know if it will work out between both of us because we speak Polish. Anyway we can try:)
I also have a child (1,5 years old)
If u r still interested  in brushing your English  and meeting new people please let me know
Pozdrawiam :)
Aga

well, I would love to, and even if I could a little bit o polish would be great!!! :), if you feek like to pls send me a message..take care Noe..

Hi,

This is Firoz Bhuyian. Glad to see you here in this forum. In profession i am a software programmer. I have a planning to move to Warszsaw for a little long period beginning of January 2015.

I have to say you are always welcome to speak English or any practice. Here i like to give you spaecial thanks for your offer. Its a great opportunty to know about your Warszsaw. Wish to meet you. If you like to write in my mailing address  "" fnbhns(AT)gmail.com "". Hope to talk to you soon. All the best.

Bhuyian.

Hi kiniaresa,

I am fluent in both English and Russian. I have been living in Warsaw for about a month and have longterm plans here. I am learning Polish and looking for an opportunity to practice it.

I will be happy to meet new people and make new friends. We could communicate online or have a cup of coffee from time to time. If you are interested please let me know how I could contact you.

/A