Malaga meetup - INTERCAMBIO

Hi all,

I am arranging an intercambio evening in the centre of Malaga for Spanish and English language exchange. The location has not yet been advised as i am still finalising the venue.

Date: Saturday 2nd of February 2013

Place: Santander Bank, at the beginning of Calle Larios

Time: 9pm

ALL NATIONALITIES ARE WELCOME....LETS EXCHANGE LANGUAGES...PRACTICE YOUR SPANISH OR YOUR ENGLISH IN GOOD COMPANY.

TODAS LAS NACIONALIDADES SON BIENVENIDOS .... DEJA DE INTERCAMBIO DE IDIOMAS ... PRACTIQUE SUS ESPAÑOLAS O SU INGLÉS EN BUENA COMPAÑÍA.

Thanks...Esme Fegan

Hi,
Pls let me know when will be the next intercambio.
Thanks!!!

Hi everyone,

It is so pity that I have missed this event. Esme, please tell
me next time when such an event is organized. I would love to join.

Cheers,
/Laurent

it's a pity for me too...I will be in Malaga starting from 2nd of April! I am looking forward to start my new job and meeting a lot of expat like me!!:)

Hi everyone,
Yes it is a shame: a few of us seem to have missed the february meeting.
I am looking for people of different nationalities who make handicraft (or mass produced items, something maybe different, original (or not), to present and sale on my webpage. I speak French , Spanish and English but any other language spoken people are welcome to contact me.
Get in touch!
Until the next meeting, which I hope will be soon.

Karinne

Hola Megan007. I would like to ask you something   ;)    Can you please send me some your private contact (like email) to my email: [email protected]  Te estoy buscando hace tiempo. Saludos  :D

Hello salsero007 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for participating on the forum, however kindly note that this thread is inactive since 2013!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Is there anything organised for this week
Monday until 21st Sat?
Christine

@ Christine > Just to inform you that this thread is quite old (2013) ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

Thanks
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE
Would like to visit SALA PREMIER calle Molina this evening if it is not too dangerous to walk home at night alone
Christine