Real Reliable home owner insurance that pays in a disaster.

I know the Philippines have typhoons quite often. Is there a reliable insurance company that will pay you if you meet with a disaster on your home. ( I.e. lost of roof doing typhoon). I want to know about a insurance company that has proven to be trust worthy and really do pay people for disaster relief.

If anyone has dealt with such a company please share. Also if you could quote the annual price for the policy this would be helpful.

Thanks!

I have an insurance policy! The most reliable I believe is Philamlife!

Where is your property by the way? No need to be specific! Because I know some area insurance provider will not insure anymore!

Have not decided where I will love yet

The best insurance is built your home in a sturdy ground, no flooding and earthquake proof! Take care

I know to do my due diligence. But if there is a disaster I want coverage

As I said in my previous message Philamlife is the best one!

Have you had experience using this company yet

Yes my relatives including myself;  it carries all kinds of insurance, like life, non-life insurance! If you want just google Philamlife Philippines! Regards

It has a big office in Taft Avenue, Manila! Ok you take care! I know there are a lot of fear factor specially moving in a country like mine!

Have you ever had home damaged by a storm and they covered that? If So, how prompt were they to take action?

I am not afraid. I just want to be prepared. I know typhoon are a way of life there. Either I have insurance or money in the bank to cover damages.

You need both! That is good you research because there are really many that are fly by night insurance! Hope I was able to help

believe I know. I have been in and out of the P.I. since 1972. I have live there. So, I know how things are.

I have been away for a while 20 years in Canada! Back since 2007 and been practicing lawyer here in the Philippines horrendous what I see in the system and everyday living but one thing for sure Philippines is a beautiful country and the people specially children needs help! Sorry if I went of tract from our topic!