Moving to Armenia

Hello Everyone,

My Fiance and i (both Lebanese Armenians) are planing to move to Yerevan by end of next year.
knowing that life in Armenia is not similar to the one in Lebanon, i was wondering if someone can give me some tips regarding education, health care and social life in Armenia.

I also want to know if it is easy for my parents to cope up with the lifestyle there once they agree to move.

PS: So far i could not encounter anyone encouraging me with my decision to move.

Cheers

Hello. I read your message about moving to Armenia. I have lived  in Armenia  since I was born. I like it here. Every country has its advantages and disadvantages. wherever you go , if it is a new place you will have some difficulties . If you want to live agood life you should work hard. Education in Armenia is very good. When our children go abroad they are ranked as  excellent students. Their knowledge is usually higher. Nothing bad about education in Armenia. I am a teacher of English . I like the school I teach at and I do my best to teach my students.
Employment is one thing to think about before moving to Armenia. I do not know your profession that's why I can not tell anything certain. Good luck. Write to me if you have any questions.

kristine-abrahamyan wrote:

Every country has its advantages and disadvantages. wherever you go , if it is a new place you will have some difficulties

Thats true,

I think that one of the best positive points about armenia is the low crime rate in comparation with other countries.
I hope go to armenia in summer to work in AVC (Armenian Volunteer Corps)