Rent a flat or a house in Bergen

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Bergen. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Bergen.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Bergen?

How to find a home in Bergen: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Two words... Finn.no!

That's about all you need to find anything in Norway. You can search for places to buy or rent.

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Bergen? No. There is always a lot on the market here.

How to find a home in Bergen: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies? Search www.finn.no

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment? In Bergen you should expect to pay between 7000 kr - 12.000 kr per month (as an average for a 1-2 bedroom).

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation? Not sure.

Which advice would you give? As Zombie Tron -- Finn.no has everything and everyone uses it.

hi can sam one help me to rent a place in Bergen I do not understand Norway language 15/1/2013 I will be in Bergen to live if samone from here have same address or place for rent please let me know thnx 00306984921213 my Mobil or eduartradani @gmail.com

help me to find a rental house for me and my wife. We looking a seperate house for 7000kr to 7500kr.

Hi Prabosh,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Bergen section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

how much is rent in bergen