Please answer my question its really interesting

Hello Friends,

Actually I have an offer for the work in Canada and I am member of AIESEC so I applied for the temporary work permit through Mycic under International Experience Canada. I am still waiting to hear from the gov. I have a question actually I am confusing about the processing time of my application. I have two points which I would to you ask you to clear please.

I applied for the: Temporary Foreign Workers (visitor's visa required)
About the visitor visa processing time is: 50 days
Temporary Work Permit processing time: 6 Months

I am confusing because which processing time will be applied for my application ? I applied for work but to get temporary work permit from the Pakistan its required visitor visa. Its really interesting question but its really most important for me.

Waiting for your response.

Many Thanks,
Sonu Ahmad

Hi Sonu Ahmad,

I think that you should try to get in touch with the embassy directly. Here are their contact details : http://embassy-finder.com/canada_in_lahore_pakistan

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Your question is too specific to be answered here. You really need to contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada to find out directly from them how long processing your application will take.

You can also check online at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

Thank you so much for the response of my question but I am sorry to say if you don't understand my question. I am repeating actually I applied for Temporary Foreign Workers and to get Temporary Work Permit from Pakistan its visitor visa required its mean they will give me visitor visa instead of work permit visa from Pakistan and when I will arrive in Canada using my visitor visa they will issue me work permit on the point of entry. So to get visit visa from Pakistan its processing time in 50 days and to get temporary work permit from Pakistan its processing time is 6 month. So which time will applied to my application ?

Hope you understand my question now.

Hi hello.
Dear friend frist you tell me that you are now att this time live in pakistan or uk

I'm sorry, but it is you did not understand the response that I gave,

Your question is far to specific and technical to be answered here. We are not Citizenship and Immigration Canada and only THEY can answer your question regarding timeframes.

Even having someone here say, "Well my application took _____ weeks" really won't help you. Every application, for every type of visa is unique and treated case-by-case, there is no such thing as a fixed time period for processing and there are countless factors that can effect timing. ONLY CIC CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team