List of South African Companies in the DRC

Does any one know South African Companies operating or wanting to do business in the DRC?

Hello There
I am Congolese working in South Africa but will like to start a business in Congo.

Carine

@ Carine: Can you please give us more details concerning the business you would like to start in Congo?

Hello Hasnaa

Would like to grow the interior designning company!

Hi
This is quite a broad question, can you narrow your interest down a bit? As you might know, there are a few Mines around and with that comes all kind of jobs directly associated with Mining (engineers, technicians, construction, fitters turners, geologists, managers in all departments, etc). The Mines also need suppliers and contractors  like CAT, Barlows, MCK (earth movers) BELL, transport companies, etc. There are catering companies involved, steel manufacturers, drilling agents, Security Companies like Group 5 and Mint Master... you see what I mean by now I am sure!  There are also 2 different routes for your interest and I am not sure which one you want to follow: are you looking for a job with a SA based Company or do you want to start a Company in the DRC?   
Rgds
Megan

Hey Megan,

I know this reply is long over due but the topic you raised caught my attention. I too am a Congolese from birth but spent my whole life in South Africa. We have a company currently running here however we would like to expand it and do business in the Lubumbashi area. But as you know its never easy getting the right contacts without paying someone off. We are a logistic and warehousing company and would really appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Jude Legrand

i am a qualified electrician with 15 years of experience and i am looking for job opportunities in drc , angola , mozambique , zambia if you know sa companies or agencies that have vacancies especially in congo ***  i am a zimbabwean national but i am currently staying in south africa

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security,do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Lionel.

Please do not post in uppercase on any forum as it is considered to be the same as shouting at people. Thank you.

Yes all you luckie ones,
I hope your are doing well, I posted a message almost a week ago and never heard from you, please respond so that I can know that I am connected.

[moderated: pls register yourself in the business directory section]

Dear sir Madame my name is Mike I'm a Swazi but I'm working in south Africa. I'm a qualified earthmoving equipment diesel mechanic. I'm looking for an agent .who can find me a job in. DRC. For mechanic. ***

Welcome ! for start any type of business in Kinshasa, Lubumbashi please Contact me

Hello dear iw ould like to know the working environnement in south africa. Are they easily recrut expat because im looking for job

Hello everyone I am indian I searching a job in Lubumbashi town in so if there is please let me inform thanks.

Hi all,
For people who would like to get différents orientations about investing in DRC, I am available for assistance.
All the best to you

Good day everyone I'm Jessie. I'm from DR Congo living in South Africa. I finished my studies in South Africa and did a 6 months electrical practical In Witbank. I would like to enhance my skills in DRC. Can someone help. My email address:***...your help will highly be appreciated.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi!

I am a South African... Accountant..., Now residing in Lubumbashi and look for work... I am Congolese of origin...

Hi! Megan

I am Congolese accountant with a South African passport living in Lubumbashi

hi Carine,

how did this go, any progress following this post?

@J.Legrand try to be specific with what you do and how you would like to be helped herein.

Hello maboshiprojects,

Welcome to expat.com!

J.Legrand's message is from 2018 and he is also no longer active on the forum!

I invite you to browse on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum and to engage in more active and recent discussions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee thanks

@J.Legrand hello

please help with a job. I'm also from DRC living in south africa

@J.Legrand hello.

I am from DRC currently living in South Africa. I studied Civil Engineering and currently looking for employment. Can you please hire me

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for a job, you need to create your CV in the Jobs in Democratic Republic of Congo section.

Posting job ds and contact details is not allowed on the forum section.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

Closed