Introduce myself

good day Dear's
Let me introduce myself. My name is Nurzhan and I am from Kazakhstan. Now I live in Astana. And  if I may help you and be useful,  just let me know. My phone: [moderated]
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Nurzhan

Hi.  i'll be moving to Astana in early August. I'm looking forward to working at Nazarbayev University, making new friends and learning  Russian and Kazakh. Y I K E S! I learned Mandarin to an intermediate level 25 years ago (but have forgotten much of it) , so  ... i hope I have some language acquisition brain power left!....
  I've appreciated reading the blogs on this site.  take care all....

Janaace wrote:

Hi.  i'll be moving to Astana in early August. I'm looking forward to working at Nazarbayev University, making new friends and learning  Russian and Kazakh. Y I K E S! I learned Mandarin to an intermediate level 25 years ago (but have forgotten much of it) , so  ... i hope I have some language acquisition brain power left!....
  I've appreciated reading the blogs on this site.  take care all....

All the best for your sojourn, and the new beginning in Astana. I have landed here few weeks ago and enjoying warm Sun, local cuisines and sites. I wish your transition will be a smooth one and you will enjoy your new place!!