Expat from Scotland

Hi I'm Terry moved to Bahrain in August with my wife who works in Saudi so I'm the house husband for now but I need some type of work to keep me busy, I've been a manager of a butchers shop, a chauffeur for British airways crews and a European truck driver, also I have played drums in bands and been a racehorse owner in Ayr, I would be thankful if anyone heard of any thing work wise that you hear of if you could email me on [email protected], I will be looking forward to the horse racing starting here in Bahrain on November 7th and I will be at the track, I would love a job in training horses or management, also a personal driver to a expat would be my goal if possible,I also many years ago played semi professional football for my local West Midlands town called Darlaston so I could as a hobby manage a Boys football team or help out if needed

Hello Terry and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Jobs in Bahrain in the field you wish to find employment.

This might help

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks kenjee

hey
hope you enjoy your stay in Bahrain. i recomend you have a look every day at gulf daily news calssifieds, you can definetly find something there. here's the link

- gulf-daily-news.com/classifieds.aspx

Thank you sherifkhaled24