How is life in singapore for the foreigners?

how is life in Singapore for the foreigners and jobs???
am planning to come an stay there start a new life in Singapore anywhere in the country
am a hard worker in all what I do!
please I need your advise,

Hello chriskayumba and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to read our articles in our section Work in Singapour so as to know the procedures to be able to bring your project to life.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi how can you help me get there I will support myself the air ticket to come there and get a visa
but I need a sponsor !
how do I go about it?

If you want to live and work in Singapore, you need to find an employer first, who is willing to hire you. They will then apply for your visa.
Private sponsorship, as you seem to imply in your post, is not possible. In addition, soliciting visa sponsors is not allowed on this forum, so please don't do it again!

Roldan R wrote:

If you are planning to move to Singapore, here is something that you might need to know as early as now.
I seldom give testimonials but this time around I want to volunteer myself as my unique way of giving back the exceptional help and support given to me by Career Central of Singapore. I am a lawyer by profession and my name is David. I am a fresh graduate when I first learned about Career Central but I did not bother to seek their help for my job hunt. My discovery of their website was an accident, it was never my intention to find employment from an employment agency at first but I guess "destiny" has led me to it. As a new lawyer back then, I am keen to find myself a job in a law office so I can immediately practice my profession and eventually establish a solid career as a lawyer.
I found the competition very stiff. A fresh budding lawyer like me needs to prove a lot of things first before I could finally be accepted in a decent law firm. But Career Central made me change my perception of things. I took the "risk" of sending them my resume and all pertinent credential I have then were included in the email as an attachment. After sending them my application, I thought to myself that I should be so optimistic about it. I reminded myself that I still need to send applications on my own and not to rely solely on a recruitment agency to find a job on my behalf.  They proved me wrong and I am glad they did. It is my first year now as a junior researcher in a decent and trusted law firm. I would not have landed on my first job as Career Central never failed to give me the kind of help I needed most during that time.
I spoke to one of their agents, very accommodating and understanding! He gave me tips and several pointers on how to ace an upcoming interview. The possibility of working abroad looms on the horizon for me and I am just too excited for the final outcome of things. If I remember it right, it was on the third day after I got interviewed that it was announced to me by the same agent over the phone that I should pack things up if I want my first work abroad.  Now here I am, satisfied and building a career of my own. I can't ask for more and Career Central of Singapore was an integral part of my success now.

Kudos to your team!

Are you part of Career Central or getting reimbursed for the free advertisement above ???

So far for me, it's been boring. All work and no play! Well, it's not New York City for sure. I find there's more to do in US but maybe I'm overly pampered with the fun stuff in the USA. I'm not a clubbing person so I find the area to be boring at night. I would very much prefer a musical, theatre, opera, ballet or orchestras. I know they have it at Esplanade but it is always fully booked, overly priced and sold out majority of the time. For myself, free time is mostly poetry, art, crafts occasionally baking or hanging out with friends I guess which are few also.