Moving to Madagascar - married couple from Hungary - need information

Hi to everyone  :)

We are a married couple in our 30-ies and we are considering to move to Madagascar, in a very short time if we can. Please can someone help with the basic information about employments, house renting's, health insurance, cost of living etc.? I work in tourism (tour operator), my husband is doing car transfers for tourist. I speak Hungarian, Serbian-Croatian, Slovenian (mother tong), and English. Is it possible to get  a job quickly?  I also need to know is it possible to buy a house or a property there, because I found something on the net that foreigners can only rent???
And is it maybe some Hungarian or Serbian people here on expat-blog?? 

Thank you in advance!

Nice day to all  :):cheers:

Hello!
My name is Ivo. I'm from Antsirabe. Antsirabe is the 2nd largest city of Madagascar. Compared to Antananarivo which is the capital, we can say that Antsirabe life is even easier. If you are resourceful people, it is sure that you would succeed. But you must know that it is difficult to get job here, the best is to get your own business. You can use tourism wich is really expanding today.
Good look!

Thank you for the information :)

have a nice day

i add the information that ive gave you ! the most important thing if you want to live in Madagascar , you have to learn french language  :)

I've lived here 20 years and I don't speak French (although I can read it etc, I just don't speak it).  But you will have to learn to speak in either French or Malagasy.  A french dictionary or google translate will help you understand any documents that are in French.

There is no work here, forget about trying to get a job, you will have to come with enough money and ingenuity to start your own business. 

No, you can't buy property.  You will have to rent (99 year lease is possible).