Indonesia visa in Singapore

Hi

I recently went to Singapore to get Indonesia visa. Mr. Gan Sin of Maju Travel gives a good service. For one day service, 170 SGD. His office is near China town MRT. His phone number is +6596158622,  email address  [email protected]

I have already twice got his service.

That's a very good info, thanks for sharing  :top:

Hi Kaushalya80,

Thank you for this piece of information. :D

Can you please recommend this agency in the business directory please?
Here is the link : https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/indonesia/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Actually Priscilla, having these sort of tips periodically showing up on the regular forum is an excellent idea. 

Anyone with experience dealing with the Indonesian embassy in Singapore regarding visa matters knows very well just how valuable and useful a good local agent in Singapore can be.  And isn't that the whole point of this forum...to share tips? 

In fact, dealing with immigration and visa matters year after year after year has become quite an incentive for some of us to take on full citizenship!   ;)

Ubudian wrote:

Actually Priscilla, having these sort of tips periodically showing up on the regular forum is an excellent idea. 

Anyone with experience dealing with the Indonesian embassy in Singapore regarding visa matters knows very well just how valuable and useful a good local agent in Singapore can be.  And isn't that the whole point of this forum...to share tips?    ;)

Of course, sharing this kind of information is usually what the members are looking for, that is why i thanked the member Kaushalya80 for his great post.

As you can see, i even asked the initiator here to recommend this agent in the business directory as well, so that all the members can find this information more easily ;)

Priscilla

Ubudian wrote:

And isn't that the whole point of this forum...to share tips?

That depends who is doing the sharing.

Sorry Priscilla.

I'm so used to mods suggesting that posts here on the forum be put elsewhere, which is what I thought you were suggesting.   ;)

Kaushalya80 wrote:

Hi

I recently went to Singapore to get Indonesia visa. Mr. Gan Sin of Maju Travel gives a good service. For one day service, 170 SGD. His office is near China town MRT. His phone number is +6596158622,  email address  [email protected]

I have already twice got his service.

Wow good for you i just went also in Singapore 3 weeks ago to get visa but i paid 270 sgd the agent is Ismaell Visa Processing, near Singapora Capital after 6 hours i got my Passport with visa, but your agent was good bcos you just paid 170 sgd. Congrats