In need of a tour guide ( Makati )

I'm in need of someone who is Pinoy and can navigate the Makati area for me. I'm in need of a place to stay long term on a budget 20k...I will be very generous compensating you for your help.

@ sirrobcentral > I suggest you to post an ad in the Housing in Manila section, it might help you in your research about accommodation.

Concerning your wish to get in touch with a tourist guide, i invite you to post an ad in the Tourist guide job offers in Manila section please. It might also give you a little boost.

Wish you all the best.

Priscilla :)

Good day, Sir. Where exactly do you need to stay and how long are you going to stay? You may send me a private message here so I may help your further. Enjoy your trip!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

icedominguez wrote:

Good day, Sir. Where exactly do you need to stay and how long are you going to stay? You may send me a private message here so I may help your further. Enjoy your trip!

How can you help me?

You ask these questions like your ready to go to work and you are in Cambodia...tsk tsk tsk.

I'm looking for an apartment in Makati. Two Bdrm only...Must be less than 30k...Dwn and 1st month only...No 2mos down. Thats what I want...No need in texting back and forth if you can't find...I'm new here and will be signing a long term lease 6mos or 12mos

I live in Makati, Sir. I'm usually out of the country but I travel back and forth to the Philippines. I am extending a hand so that you will not find it too hard to travel and stay in the Philippines, since you have mentioned that you are new in our country.

The usual rental rates in Makati for condominiums start at Php10,000 - 15,000 for a studio condominium unit, depends on which side of Makati you want to stay in. If it's near or within the Central Business District, it would be higher.

In other countries, apartment and condominium only mean the same thing. But in the Philippines, condominiums are buildings and apartments are houses. The rental rates of apartments, on the other hand, are lower than condominium units.

Also, the normal procedure for renting out is one month advance payment and one month deposit. One helpful tip is that you must be near the Central Business District for easier access to the offices in Makati.

Have a great stay in the Philippines. God bless!

HELLO SIR MY HUSBAND IS TAXI DRIVER FOR 30 YRS IN MANILA AND LIVING IN OLYMPIA VILLAGE MAKATI SO HE KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PLACES WHO CAN HELP YOU. CONTACT HIM AT +639493685532 JUN. RELIABLE AND HONEST. HE GOT MANY GUEST ALREADY TOUR  AROUND PHILIPPINES USING HIS CAR. HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU. MERCY

vhanessa wrote:

HELLO SIR MY HUSBAND IS TAXI DRIVER FOR 30 YRS IN MANILA AND LIVING IN OLYMPIA VILLAGE MAKATI SO HE KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PLACES WHO CAN HELP YOU. CONTACT HIM AT +639493685532 JUN. RELIABLE AND HONEST. HE GOT MANY GUEST ALREADY TOUR  AROUND PHILIPPINES USING HIS CAR. HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU. MERCY

Hi vhanessa

Welcome to the forum

Could you please not post in uppercase. It is considered to be rude and the same as shouting at someone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Oh great, you are a Godsend Ice. I need a condo. Thanks for clearing that up because when I talk to people about an apartment they look at me weird because I'm inquiring about the business district...hehehe

Now I know. So here's what I want. I want you to inquire and tell me what you find. We go together to LOOK SEE as the Chinese say. If I like I get. I pay you up front no matter what...I will inbox you my contact info.

Nathan

stumpy wrote:
vhanessa wrote:

Hi vhanessa

Welcome to the forum

Could you please not post in uppercase. It is considered to be rude and the same as shouting at someone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Its OK....LOL

[moderated: avoid generalize + offensive comment]

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing section]

I presume you are looking for a safe place with 24hours security which I will recommend for expats

I do not think you will not get much in Makati for 20000pesos. guiding rate in makati is around 1000Pesos per squaremeter for quality places.
Bonefacio Global City is cose to Makati. A nice place and slightly lower rent

Knud

knud wrote:

I presume you are looking for a safe place with 24hours security which I will recommend for expats

I do not think you will not get much in Makati for 20000pesos. guiding rate in makati is around 1000Pesos per squaremeter for quality places.
Bonefacio Global City is cose to Makati. A nice place and slightly lower rent

Knud

ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG....I'm so happy to say. I found four condos in Makati and one at the Asia mall all between 18k and 20k a month...all 2br....I just paid a Philippina guy 5k to call and act like he wanted to rent the units and whalla...that's how I did it.

Happy to hear that. Hope you found a place with efficient security.

I am well aware that the nationality is at play. My experience is with letting put myself. I have a few condos and I would not let out for that price. The price of condos is quite high and real property tax is high in that part of the city.

All the best

Knud

Have you found what you are looking for?

Hi,

I see that you have been posting here. Tour guide. You will be familiar with makati only for one day.just walk around and u will be familiar? When do u need the unit?

Jerry Aguilar
Property Consultant