Hello to Philippines forum

My name is Mike, I'm 32 and I have one pet, I'll let you guess what animal it is! (You will need more than one try)

I am going to Manila soon, in less than a month, in the middle of November, and would like to find some other like minded people to hang out with.  Or just anyone that wants to hang out and is relatively normal and knows the area. I am attending a friend's wedding near Chennai and decided on a whim to not go directly back home.  I'm from Chicago, I'm a data and analytics consultant and I was in the army (so I don't mind ruffing it a bit ).  The company I work fro has an office in Taguig City but I don't knwo anything else!!  Hopefully some of you experts will be generous enough to drop me a line! Thanks!

I'll be coming from Bangkok and going to Tokyo after Manila!

Hi Mike, I have 6 pets! Maybe I can guess? Dog

My name is Kashif Khan, from Pakistan and currently based in Tacloban, Philippines. I am here as humanitatian aid worker, working on relief program for the affectees of typhoon.

How are you? Hope you are ok!

Yeah, I am fine and doing well. How do you do?

Hi we are fine here! Busy! We also help people who were victims of disaster here in Manila but as a personal commitment only! How are the people there? I really want to visit but so busy! I am always in Cebu though for business!

I am an expat as well! You can try and see our place here in Quezon City and it maybe the place you are looking for! I am a Fil-Canadian; a Financial Controller in Canada but now a practicing lawyer and Certified Public Accountant here in the Philippines! I rent out commercial and residential for some 100 persons! You will be an interesting tenant for the rest of my tenants! But do not get me wrong! My tenants are all decent and well educated people! You are invited to check it out but still it is your decision!

I have been retired in Makati for 15 years and will be happy to talk over the phone or in person and answer any questions - I also worked for a chicago company in different asia locations and also served in the us army

How can I attract foreigners to do business with me?  I am also an expat.