New members of the Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here

Do not forget to shop for all you pet supplies on our pet supplies pages with some of the best deals on everything from dog and cat toys to specialty pet products. We also are very proud of the way our website communicates with its members, if you find a product or a company that offers something that really has saved you time and or money we want to hear about it. At that time we will share that product with our members and if it is a company we will post a banner on out pet supplies for sale page for members to view easily. clearlyinternet.com

kazi Ashikur Rahman wrote:

Hi via .
Ami kazi Ashikur Rahman .
Ami italy ta thake. Amar akon a permesso di soujorno asa .iItalian work permit asa. But ami norway ta kaz korta cay. Okan a work permit  ke vaba pata  pare .okan Kar bangali comunity kaca ke vaba  help para pare , kindly bolban .

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that members can understand your post. Thank you.

Do not forget to shop for all you pet supplies on our pet supplies pages with some of the best deals on everything from dog and cat toys to specialty pet products. We also are very proud of the way our website communicates with its members, if you find a product or a company that offers something that really has saved you time and or money we want to hear about it. At that time we will share that product with our members and if it is a company we will post a banner on out pet supplies for sale page for members to view easily. clearlyinternet.com

hi my name is sumon from dhaka, bangladesh.

I am a simple boy and want to discover the world.

thank you!

Hello people. I am working for a german clothing company since eight years and also dealing own clothing export business since 4 years. I like to meet expats i have thousand expat friend living here if u come my facebook profile u will get to kore about me. I have traveled Malaysia thailand singaporre i am an active member of couchsurfing i am hosting lot of foreign tourist in my house. I love culture exchange. Feel free to ask me any thing that u need. Pm me if u wan to more abt me.
Thanks
Sahel

[moderated: off topic]

Dear
        I m Shamim from Bangladesh and still working as a president of shadhin online public ltd. On the other hand I m expert on poultry industries. I want to poultry set up in abroad specially in Fiji. If you have any possible to help me I will be grate full  to you.

Your loving brother
  Shamim

Hello Everyone,

I'm Robin from Bangladesh. Working in a private company at Dhaka, Banani.

I am Alfonz Keisha. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.I am new here. How are you guys?

hi welcome. from where u r ?

hi vinod, i am nasir and living in Dhaka.

hi

enjoying bd?

i'm Tajul islam. i like driving job to Italy. i've a driving Dubai driving lisence & 3 year's exprience to drive there. My driving lisence no. 1455423. Please, help me to get Italian driving visa.

tajul islam wrote:

i'm Tajul islam. i like driving job to Italy. i've a driving Dubai driving lisence & 3 year's exprience to drive there. My driving lisence no. 1455423. Please, help me to get Italian driving visa.

You need to post this on the correct section of the forum.

[Moderated : Please avoid double messages, as well as giving your phone number over a public forum ]

Hi,
I am Muhammad Abul Kalam from Bangladesh.  I wanna keep on with Expat.com

Thanks

a_kalam82 wrote:

Hi,
I am Muhammad Abul Kalam from Bangladesh.  I wanna keep on with Expat.com

Thanks

Welcome

To get things going for you perhaps you can introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

I'm a Nigerian,I like to be coming to Bangladesh for business purpose. I believe this blog will assist me with every information needed

I am very poor man. I need to many. Becouse i'm gose to oman

Hi, i am nasir and i want to be your friend. I am mailing you about myself.

Hi Everybody!

Hlw..everybody..I hope all is well..I'm Robin..come from Switzerland...I'm a traveler.But by that work I also earn my living cost?U think how?Basically I'm a freelance writer,journalists & photographer. I love photography.Natural beauty of Bangladesh & struggle of its peoplestrract me.So I decide to live here 1year.But now I stay in a motel.But I want home environment.Now I'm searching a room or two room or Small flat.if any foreigners live alone in there,I wanna to share.If any female have extra one room or two room eagerly I want to share   wirh her...pls..No one contact with me for harrassment.Im really want it...pls..as soon as possible..perfect one can be contact with me....

Must be introduce me..so..I'm..this is Robin..New in Dhaka.. Searching for better accommodation..Searching some new friends...foreigner or it will be local...Wanna to go in a cheapest bar..but neat & clean..&..lots of wish...for sharing & caring need female....

Hi,

I've been in Dhaka for six months now. I am a Pro-Vice Chancellor (Designate) at Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) in Bashundhara. I live in the Pink City Model Town, next to the Purbachal highway. Originally, I am from Europe (Slovenia). I was educated in Europe and the US.

Regards,

Milan

(moderated:no free ads here please )

Hi I am nasir from Comilla, Bangladesh

Md. Mahmudul Hasan from Naogaon, Bangladesh completing MBA in Finance searching overseas job. I want keep relation with you.
Thanks

Hii..
Hopefully all is well to everyone...
I'm going to move In Bangladesh..
Coming here for Sharing information..
For Know the people..know the query...
I think we r really Be friend in there...
Best of luck...

Dear All

I'm a freelancer in Accounting & Financial job with CA background, worked with different organisations including Grameen Family. I'm having more than 30 years of experiences in Accounting and Finance.

I am faruk Bangladesh. At present I live in chittaong. I am a software engineer and programmer.

I am a male  American.  I want to move to Bangladesh and live there as a retirement home. 

1.  can I live there on $1200.00 monthly income? how much would an apartment cost that has running water, plush water toilet, and two rooms and kitchen
2.  how can I get a long term visa?
3.  I am looking for a friend. can you help?
4. my primary language is English, but I can communicate in Russian, Spanish, Korean ,  perhaps I can get a job teaching English.
5.  although I have  usa universities undergraduate and  masters degree in sociology, I have been involved in a small business all my life, not in teaching
6.  if you are interested, please send emails directly to [email protected]

Hi, I am Rofiqual islam, I also live in Bangladesh. To prove myself as a speedy and high energetic person. I am intended to work in a challenging and competitive environment where strong sense of responsibility & commitment is required, where the dignity of work provides satisfaction.

Hello everybody,
i m mohammad alamgir hossain bhuyan, working as an internal auditor at M.I.Cement factory ltd., gulshan-2,dhaka.
I would like to take knowledge from everyone. pls keep in touch.

alamgir
[email protected]

I am an American, educated in American universities in sociology.  trying to get a long term visa.  I am thinking if I can get a job there at a school teaching English, or at a college level sociology, I can get a long term visa.

financially I am well off.  could I live on $1200.00 us dollars per month in an apartment with two rooms and running water and American toilet with flushable toilet?

I also speak several foreign  languages, Spanish, Russian, korean

Hello all,
I am Khandaker Mehedi Hasan, a freelance interpreter/translator/localization/training (Bengali to English and vis-a-vis) expert based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have been working in this field for the last 8 years and so far have worked with organizations like U.S. Embassy- Dhaka, Canadian High Commission-Dhaka, IFRC Bangladesh, German International Cooperation Bangladesh, Deutsche Welle Akademie-Germany and few others.

Would be glad if I could be of any assistance for you.

I have studied foreign languages like Russian and Spanish.  I like the pimsleur language learning method.  it is a company.  for Bengali, there is no such.  do you have anything to sell?

I am looking for a job, example teaching English so I can get a long term visa.  any suggestions?

Apnar to chorom qualification vai!!!! Tourism e kono link ase ki?

voboghure wrote:

Apnar to chorom qualification vai!!!! Tourism e kono link ase ki?

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

where r u living in dhaka?

Closed