A malaysian girl looking for job in Alexandria or Cairo

Hi, im new here. Im a malaysian chinese girl, im looking for a job Alexandria and Egypt. I wonder is it possible i can get a job there?
Im a native chinese speaker, and i speak english as well. Is there any language school need chinese language teacher?

Honestly, im kind of worry as i have applied few jobs but no respond at all..

salem alaykom vous parle en francais ??

I m indian here in egypt
I hope I can do for u something

thanx and regards
zaky

send your cv .. with your qualifications , skills and experince . also let me know the suitable salary range for u .
regards

Sorry sasuki, i cant speak french..

Zacky, thanks. It will be great if you have any job oppoturnity can introduce to me.

Citygym,

Thats really great, thanks. I will send you my CV later.
Thanks a lot for your help. Btw, may i know is it you have any job vacancy in your company?
Thanks in advance..

we are respectable ladies gym in 6 October city ... and we refresh our staff  now .we have  assistant , markting , sales .. plus fitness and  loss wieght sessions jobs  .  i want in new staff  mix nationalities .
good luck

always welcome dear miss

Hi Citygym,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have sent my CV to you, please let me know what do you think about it.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

@ citygym_egypt > I will advise you to post this job offer in the jobs in Egypt section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

I m Indian may I get any job there in ur gym ?

Cheryl,

Please contact me:  [email protected]

What type of job are you looking for?  Are you flexible?

Karyn

Hi Karyn,

Im looking for a office or teacher job or any job is suitable for me. I think im pretty flexible if there is a job for me in Alexandria. Do you have any vacancy that suitable for me?
I cant speak arabic by the way...

Thanks in advance!

Please send your CV so we can evaluate you for a suitable opening.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your help, Karyn. I have sent you my CV to your email. Please let me know once you have received my email, and also what do you think about it.
Have a nice day :)

I think it will be hard these days, but really i hope that u can find

Can you work as personal assistant...i work for import&export and i deal with alot of chinese companies and i could hire you .... my email is [email protected] me copy of your CV or any contact details

Hi, Sure. I can speak Chinese fluently. It's my mothertougue. :)
Anyway, I have sent my CV to your email. Please let me know whether you got it or not.
By the way, May i know where is the working location located?
Thanks a lot :)

Hi cherry ,
can you work in sales?
sincerely,
Ahmed shousha

[moderated: post an advert in the jobs section please]

*** send me your cb here

Sam7788 wrote:

[email protected] send me your cb here

As a new member on the forum please introduce yourself to the forum. 

You are asking a total stranger to send you, a total stranger, their CV. Perhaps it would help if you told us why you want their CV sent to you.
That way they can then decide whether to send you their CV.

For security reasons please do not put any personal contact details on an open forum

I can ask for you I work at a center that teaches many languages. You may be able to teach there if you could please send me ur CV to show it to the responsible people that would be great.
Also if u are here in Alex I am in love with both China and Malaysia and would love to know more about the cultures there.
my email is

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

we have a job for you in Maadi , Cairo ,
without salary just big commission in real estate
have a good luck

Hi All,

Please note that some off topics posts was removed from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section

hi, are you in Alexandria now?
I can give you names of schools, hight schools in Alex?

regards
K

I will try to find you a job. Just keep in touch.

Hi emirates.egypt > just to inform you that this topic is inactive since 2015.

Cairo

it seem that old post

@ melsaeed > This thread is indeed an old one. Feel free to start a new thread on the Alexandria forum so that members can get in touch with you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi cheryl,

what can you do for a malaysian company in property development in cairo ?

Hi Joseph,

That member has not connected to the website since years now, you should probably consider creating a new thread on the Cairo forum with your questions.

All the best,
Bhavna

What is your expected salary per month?

Hello I am E\mostafa from Alex I was livving in Riyadh in saudi but now I have long vacation there is medical company need secratery n know how to speak chines coz they have much products from china they r agents for many chines brand and I think it will be advantage point for u I wish we can contact in whats app or imo

Hi, i work from home since the quarantine and need assistance with housekeeping and baby sitting. Would you be interested? This job includes full accomodation.

Doaa

Do u still need someone