Looking in the forseeable future to move to Ho chi Minh city

Hello.  I have a Vietnamese finacee and we are planning to marry in the forseeable future and I am seriously considering moving to Ho Chi Minh to live.  I am enquiring as to job opportunites.  My formal training is in Intellectually disability care but would be glad of other opportunties as well. I would appreciate any advice or information.  Thank you so much,

Hi, welcome to Vietname in the near future!

Please give us more detail, it's easy for someone to help you.

Hi,

You should check job section to see what you can do.

Guess your thread will be deleated tomorrow bc it should post in another job section.

Regards

Hí,
There are 2 advices I suggest to you before settle up in HCM City:

1. Find your suitable job. There 2 huge job seeker website in Viet Nam: vietnamwork and careerbuilder with nearly 1000 access/ day / company to find suitable candidate. Just upload your CV and apply for those specific company you want to work.

2.Seeking house : Fortunately, I worked in the real estate company before so it would be an advantage for you to find a place that fulfill your needs to work and live in vietnam, including apartment among 400- 3000 $/ month with full service and furnished.

Hope that will help you.  For more involving information, contact me through [email protected]. I am 23 and nice to meet u.
Faithfully,

Barry Ho wrote:

2.Seeking house : Fortunately, I worked in the real estate company before so it would be an advantage for you to find a place that fulfill your needs to work and live in vietnam, including apartment among 400- 3000 $/ month with full service and furnished.

Hope that will help you.  For more involving information, contact me through [email protected]. I am 23 and nice to meet u.
Faithfully,

***unfortunately. . Are you sure you know the leasing market or just trying to advertise your service?

Dejavu.dot wrote:
Barry Ho wrote:

Faithfully,

***unfortunately. . Are you sure you know the leasing market or just trying to advertise your service?

Of course he isn't advertising, as he said  " it was VERY FORTUNATE he worked in the real estate company before , ( and obviously still has contacts = commission ), and he just happened to join this website, how lucky could we be??

well, actually it came from those skills of advertising I had and I admit it. Just give him options to take a careful consideration with a good information channel. By the way, I don't think that far for the commission unless he ask to find an apartment for him.