New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here

I a nurse trained from Zimbabwe, worked in different setting from bedside nursing, medical aid, laboratory , doctors rooms as a nursing sister and medical secretary and receptionist.
very fluent in English and currently staying in Johannesburg.

email me on [email protected] . I am in Johannesburg

Security is must in JHB !
crime is very serious there and unfortunately I had a very bad experience regarding the high level of crime in Johannesburg.
I can recommend three well known good security companies:
Baron, Magen Security, Pidilty

Dear Sir/Miss;
Could you please tell me what do those companies doing
Where do you live and what do you do

PR communicator based in SA,johanbesburg.
Malawi my beautiful country.
Chaminade my former secondary school

give me ur email & i,l get back 2 u earliest.
helpall

l am zimbabwean staying in southafrica for more than 6 years now.but know work.no.proper accomondation leaving captown.

Hi i am a kenyan n still living in kenya...am 23 n i would love to travel and experience whats its like to live in the rainbow nation.....feel free to talk to me

Am Joseph Kapend, am an expat in South Africa. Am an Operations Manager by qualification at the Univesity of South Africa and consultan by experience. I work for Ford Motor Compnay and Maltipath Customers Solutions an British company. So now I want to work in Gabon as an expat. Thank you

hi
u have said that u r leaving cameroon but not mentioned wheere u r going and what advice u need
helpall

Hey I'm wilson I'm look anyone how gone help me get job anywhere .
I'm a plumber I got Diploma level B+ with 3 years experience ,I'm hard work work by time .I'm willing to forward with my talent ,anyone how get oppunitute from eh/she can contact me in Email box  [email protected]
Thank you

Hi
My self Sushil Kumar Gupta , i am Indian and working in Mera Gao Micro Grid Power Pvt. Ltd.since 3 & 1/2 yearrs.
i am working for the clean energy from solar system through micro grids . i have  18 year experience of various seor - like Sales and Marketing , Hard Bucket Banking Loans Recovery , Insurance Operations and Micro Finance .
But i want to do better for Solar Micro Grids Projects.
Thanks

Your's
Sushil Kumar Gupta
Operation Manager
Mera Gao Power . India
Contact No -- 9197243451

I AM A YOUNG MALAWIAN GUY LIVING IN CAPE TOWN .I HAVE BEEN WORKING INTO  A STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY FOR FIVE YEARS AND AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE JOB BACK HOME IN MALAWI.IF ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY IS WILLING TO WOR WITH ME ,,,YOU CAN EMAIL ME, 
I DO MOSTLY
-STUDIO LIGHTING
-STUDIO MANAGER
-LOCATION SHOOTING
-LOCATION SCOUTING
KINDLY LOOKING BACK TO WORK IN MY HOME COUNTRY

chiphwanya wrote:

I AM A YOUNG MALAWIAN GUY LIVING IN CAPE TOWN .I HAVE BEEN WORKING INTO  A STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY FOR FIVE YEARS AND AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE JOB BACK HOME IN MALAWI.IF ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY IS WILLING TO WOR WITH ME ,,,YOU CAN EMAIL ME, 
I DO MOSTLY
-STUDIO LIGHTING
-STUDIO MANAGER
-LOCATION SHOOTING
-LOCATION SCOUTING
KINDLY LOOKING BACK TO WORK IN MY HOME COUNTRY

Hi and welcome to the forum
As a favor to others could you not post in uppercase as it is considered rude and the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you for your understanding.

hi
there r so many hospitals there apply to all the hospitals & clincs . TRY TRY TRY AGAIN        plus do a little social work of giving simple medication around the place where u stay
helpall

HI.what help do u need?

Syntek Global is just one more MLM scheme.
These things all share common traits - they require investment and getting new members.
You run out of friends fast, so end up advertising on forums for them.

Am from Ghana and am considering relocating to South Africa to teach so am looking for new friends.

Hi there

Thanks  for getting back to me with a short notice  well i am still in my country and looking for and assistance to help me establish in South Africa as i am planing to establish a business they

Thanks

hie judith I'm glad to hear about you I'm currently residing in Capetown working in a Call Centre enviroment.my name is Sympathy Nhandara from Zimbabwe I hold a diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS) .I'm willing to interact with you .

Is it safe to post my phone number here.

Dear all,

Myself Balaji. M. Working as SITE MANAGER at src
construction (z) ltd ZAMBIA.  i am searching job for me to south africa , i have fifteen years experiances
RGDS,

M.BALAJI,

Good day to everyone!
My name is Marina and I am from Ukraine. Our family moved to Johannesburg in August 2014. I am really happy to stay in SA. It is a great country with friendly people! For the moment I am looking for a job in Johannesburg. In Ukraine I was working as a legal adviser and claim adjuster. But here I am open to study something new and look for any interesting opportunities to develop myself. Perhaps my knowledge of English,French,Russian,Ukrainian languagges will help me to find here the job.
I also hope to find new friends here!
If anyone have ideas of a work for me, please write to me! I will be glad.

My name's Jamil, am a nigerian from kogi state precisely, am an electrician planing to relocate to south Africa to establish a business.

Hello everyone; I am Stephanie.
I am not a newbie in South Africa, but a Newbie on Expat. How does it Work? I am also interested in meeting new people; sharing expériences; Learn from other culture..... Who knows where life will  take us tomorrow???
Speak; Read and write french and english. Originally from Yaoundé/Cameroun. ;):)

Hi guys, I'm doing research and looking for Yoruba, Mausa and Swahili speakers who live in South Africa.  Must be able to read and speak fluently.  Send me a mail if you can help me.

Many thanks,
Jo

I am a Nigerian a graduate of political science, I have passion for teaching and I wish to study education from pgd to msc and phd in educational psychology. Pls I want to study work and live in South Africa I have good potentials and I am willing to unleash all my God given abilities...I love Godly activities...

Hi there
You look about the same age as my daughter. When she lived in Cape Town, she found it very difficult to make friends, so possibly Jo'burg is the same initially.
She has a little girl of seven. If you're interested in meeting her, please e-mail me - [email protected], and I'll forward your e-mail to her.
Best wishes
Anneke

Hi Amarachi
There's a really nice Nigerian Pastor, Pastor Walter, whose church is the House of Deliverance (also called the Holy Ghost Fire Miracles Ministries!) It's just up from the corner of 2nd Street and Louis Botha, Orange Grove. You night consider popping in one day - I think they may provide a good support group.
Best wishes
Anneke

Hi All, my name is Billy,I am from Johannesburg, I have been 4 times in Russia and 1 time in Ukraine and I want to improve my russian language skills so I wish to interact with russian speaking people.
I am electrican technician I work doing testing of electrical equipment, I like to travel and music I also play guitar.

Hi Marina,in which part of Johannesburg are you living?
Billy.

Hi all,  I ama newbie :o   I currently live in the US and my fiancé is in Cape Town.  Neither of us are SA citizens and we want to get married in Cape Town.  I am not sure on requirements / restrictions for this so if anyone can help, that sure would be great!  Also need to know how 2 non citizens go about getting residency visas....thanks in advance !!

good day im a South African man born and bred in this beautiful land, yes this country has its problems but many countries have problem you just have to keep an open eye and be aware of your surroundings, looking to make friends from all walks of life

kind regards

Craig

P.S welcome to South Africa

Want to tour France ..... is there SOUTH AFRICANS that own Guest Houses were one can stay.
Erna

am mphatso

i stay muizenberg

I'm Motuma, I'm from Ethiopia.  I'm young and I have Economics background but I want to move to south Africa.When you help me , please facilitate for me  any vacancy related to may qualification in any governmental, NGO  OR in any PLC  organizations. I have the ability to fit any job

Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking about moving to SA since 2013. This depends totally on my skill permit. I have initiated the process. I work as a Software engineer in India. I guess the best place to move is Johannesburg( in terms of IT jobs and life style). If everything goes fine, I will be there in April/May:)

Can anyone suggest me the places other than Johannesburg with better IT opportunities?
All inputs are welcome :)

My is Angela from Zimbabwe Harare. I would like to move to South Africa because its closer to home and our cultures are not very different even the language almost sound the same.

Just moved to Cape Town about a month ago, looking to meet people, however I am up to experience anything! I like being outside- especially hiking, and grabbing beers and trading stories, just need a little direction on where to start in this new place! Also up to find a new sport to play, I hear I should play rugby, but anything works!

Closed