Visit visa for uk

hi.. I am planning to apply for UK visit visa with my wife for 2 weeks, My anunt is in UK I will stay at their home, should I obtain sponsor letter from her? Here I want to mentioned that some one told me if submit sponsor letter with application the chances for refusal may increase. Is it better to apply visit visa without showing any sponsor.

I am having job in saudi arabia as an cost accountant, what other supported documents i need to attach with application.

I will thankfull i any body can assist me and give me guidelines to successfully apply uk visit visa for 2 weeks.

Thanks
Amin

Hello Amin and welcome on board Expat.com

:up:

Hope that some members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have a question: Do we require to submit Re-entry exit visa with supporting documents when we apply for UK visit visa in KSA.

AMINKHAN1 wrote:

hi.. I am planning to apply for UK visit visa with my wife for 2 weeks, My anunt is in UK I will stay at their home, should I obtain sponsor letter from her? Here I want to mentioned that some one told me if submit sponsor letter with application the chances for refusal may increase. Is it better to apply visit visa without showing any sponsor.

I am having job in saudi arabia as an cost accountant, what other supported documents i need to attach with application.

I will thankfull i any body can assist me and give me guidelines to successfully apply uk visit visa for 2 weeks.

Thanks
Amin

Hiya,

You have to look at the government website - Google 'UK visa'. The answers you need will be there.
Also - surely your aunt can help? She can also check the website and tell you what you need to do.

Good luck with everything,

Chuckle Butty

He posted this last year, so most likely already came and returned. So AminKhan, was the visa successfully granted or not?

XB23 wrote:

He posted this last year, so most likely already came and returned. So AminKhan, was the visa successfully granted or not?

D'oh.........🏨

CB

I talked with an agent who deals with UK visa in KSA. He told it is not mandatory to take sponsor letter if your sponsor only provide you accomodation but one of friends who applied for UK visa and mentioned in his online form  that his friend in UK will provide accommodation, food etc have submitted sponsor letter to vfs global with supporting documents. In addition to sponsor letter you need bank statement of your sponsor, his UK ID.
I hope this helps you.

hi Amin,

It is a good idea to add sponsor letter. it is called " Sponsorship Declaration ". Your sponsor should include a house inspection report along with sponsor declaration too. It is  to prove that, the house is fit to accommodate you without being overcrowded.