Transport from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows how I can transport 20 bicycles from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap ..they need to picked up early November. If anyone knows what the cost might be, that would be helpful

Thanks

The  best option might be, go to the central market, Bus Terminal in PP. There are private Cars going PP to SR daily for passengers and goods. You might have to take somebody with you to communicate in Khmer unless you can talk yourself. Price per passenger is about USD 20 per trip, I use it quite frequently.

Thanks Mike...so there would be a vehicle large enough to transport these bikes at the central market?

It's a bit of a tricky situation...the bikes are coming from Australia and there's a pick up point....so the transport would have to be available pretty well straight away....
and, you mentioned that the cost to travel per person is around 20us....any idea of what the cost could be to transport the bikes?

thank Mike

I am not sure of the price but if you have somebody you trust who can go to the place and ask, also the cars pick up within PP and delivery to your destination in SR basically a door to door service. The service is very reliable, I never had a problem and the drivers are responsible, at least the once I used. The best I can help you at the moment, regards Mike

Thanks Mike....you've helped immensely....

Carol

I am not sure this will work but there are night buses that go to SR and u may be able to fill their cargo hatches if u give some nice tip and check that its a slow passenger night ! By the night market I think around 105 st approx

Thank for this reply...great idea 😊