Good preschools?

Hi I am new in riyadh as well as to this forum.  I am looking for a good preschool for my 2 yr 8 month old son and I'm finding it so difficult to find any reliable information,.so I was hoping maybe someone here might be able to help. Do u know of any good preschools esp around exit 12? So far from my Internet search I've contacted crayons international, Care Bears and growing minds but I have not been able to find any aren't reviews on these schools. If anyone can help me out especially about these preschools, or suggest some other better option I'd be grateful!. Thank you

facebook.com/groups/110940425662195/ You can post your query here. It has ladies of Riyadh who often share similar info

Hi. I saw your post recently . It's an old post and I guess by now you might have found a nice preschool for your kid. My query is relating to growing minds preschool which is shortly opening in Granada compound. I m not able to find any reviews about it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

U can check little angel school in eid compound it has montessori system excellent staff with good care also my daughter is studying there .

nadia adil wrote:

U can check little angel school in eid compound it has montessori system excellent staff with good care also my daughter is studying there .

May I know the admission fees if you please ?

Just 1500 sr

Just 1500 sr

They r doing so many activities also doing french club ,music,art n craft ,story theaters and so many .

nadia adil wrote:

Just 1500 sr

1500 Sr for admission and how much monthly ??

Its about 18000 sr per year

nadia adil wrote:

Its about 18000 sr per year

Thank you very much for your kind concern and replies :)

so the subject holds ... is the one in EID the best pre-school here on Airport Road. Someone told me about pre-school in Arizona ....

God ..

Yes its the best. They have very friendly staff.

Growing mind is new preschool in granada. Limited staff....i guess just 5 to 6 students.....i didnt like tge culture....i live in granada....school is just next to our villa....but i prefer sending my daughter to little angels....and i am very much satisfied with their curriculum

hello,
could you please tell me about little angels nursery time
they open till what time and if it an extra fees for more may be after 2 pm
your opinion ?
thanks

I would say visit all schools and come to your own conclusion.  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct