New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Hello every1.  im new here at Expat. Is here any1 from Pakistan who applied for visit visa through embassy in Islamabad? Actually I am looking for some reviews about how long does the turk embassy in diplomatic enclave takes to issue a visit visa??   or did any of ur friend?
I would really be looking forward for replies.  Regards

Hallo
i am sico and its my pleasure to find new friends around the world
best regards

Hello everyone.  It has been about a month since I was contacted by AIH in Turkey.  After repeated emails from me I have not heard anything from them.  I guess the job was offered to another candidate.  Thanks for all of the information.  Good luck to all.

Hi, I'm Walid Bessrour, an English teacher from Tunisia with a teaching experience in my country as well as Turkey, now I' m looking for anothher opportunity

http://i.hizliresim.com/R6GWGG.jpg

Hello everyone! I am 29 year old Kazakh speaking mainly English and Russian. Living in Istanbul with my 3-year old beautiful daughter. I would love to meet nice people with families and kids to hang out together in Istanbul and elsewhere!
About me: I am US State Dept exchange programs alumni, graduate of Moscow State University, quality manager by profession, mother by mission :)
Hope to find good friends for myself and my girl  ;)
Saule

hello//  im Egyption live in istanboul  6 years ago  if u have any qouation u can ask  me

Selam Haythem izayek I'm looking for a job as an english teacher do you know any school needing a native English teacher

Heey all i am a syrian guy
I left there because of the war
Ive been here in turkey for more than 10 days
Looking for a new life , new friends , and a job
Mmmmm i dont know what else to say
Feel free to ask me :)

Hey
I'm Hamed, From Iran.
Just want to move in turkey.
I want to have a job in there but i couldn't find!
I am looking forward to meet other expats living in Ankara!

thanks

Of course any question please:))

Iam from Syria I live in Turkey -Antakya     i am looking for HR Vacancy or logistics      please help me to find a job I have 3 years experience   thanks  :|

@ abdulkaderjokha > Do note that this thread is for the introduction of the new members please, therefore i invite you to post your job request in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Martfarypka wrote:

Hi :) My name is Marta and I'm 23 years old Polish girl moving to Izmir for (at least) one year. I'm moving in order to become an EVS volunteer and I'm going to start my project in just one month from now. I am very cheerful and funny person, interested in climbing, music, reading, biotechnology (I finished my studies in this subject) and science in general, learning new things and getting to know new people and ideas. Unfortunatelly I don't have any knowledge of Turkish language yet, but I would like to get some.:) I want to meet new friends as soon as I reach this great city, so don't hestitate to write!:) See ya!

hi.. could you make your way to izmir ?

hi how are you, im jennifer frim philippines,im looking a job there in istanbul can you help me to get job there in stanbul

my email [email protected]
my skype..jennifer berdol

Depend which location and how big rent house you want.and if you like work  you must come as aholiday and look around i am sure you will find.if you need help pls dont hesitate to contact me anytime.mehmet

hell bro , i am mesfin from ethiopia, i intended to move to turkey next week , if you get me some job out there , i will be very happy.

peace for all!
   i am mesfin from ethiopia , an african country , i am intended to move turkey by next week ,  if there is any body who want to support me by finding job out there,  dont hesitate to contact me via

e- mail = [email protected]
thanks!!!

hi it is saira here..my age is 24..i have recently visited istanbul..I loved this city..i want to do docterate in any istanbul,s university..furthermore i want to stay there permanantly...kindly me about the best universities of istanbul..Also guide me that how can i learn turkish language from internet..tell me good webisite for learning turkish language.

Hi everyone (:

I'm Enes. I'm from İstanbul but I live in Karabük now.
If you want to ask something, go ahead ask me :)

This website is good. busuu.com/tr/

Hello, I'm Arev, an Armenian girl born in Aleppo/Syria, living in Turkey :)

I came to Istanbul 2 years ago as an EVS volunteer for 11 months but I fell in love with Istanbul and decided to live here for a while (so far it's been 2 years), so I got a job as an IELTS instructor and stayed here :)
I'm easy-going, friendly and open-minded person. I love languages and cultures, thats one of the reasons I love Istanbul I guess. I love meeting new people, sharing experiences and exploring new things. I can be very busy with work sometimes, but I will still find time to meet my people.

Looking forward to meeting you !!!! :)

hi Enes
How are you?
I am from pakistan and coming istanbul next month for study, can you let me know how is istanbul for foreigners? and cheap living areas and can i find a part time job for cover my study, living expenses?

Hi all,

ı am omer from Ankara, working as an economist and expert in ministry...

Hi Adnan.
I'm fine thanks I hope you are.

İstanbul is difficult for students but you will find many part time jobs. If you want more information send me private message.

hello there
i moved istanbul just last week. new countries means new hopes for me. :)
i will try to make short movie. i would like to meet with friends who love cinema.

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Hello Everyone,
Already one year in Istanbul and really enjoying it!I am working for a worldwide IT company at the airport!I am Greek-Argentinian and I love nature.Hope you are having all a good time here...with the bad and the goods that every big city has!
Gorusuruz(my only turkish I speak...hahahaahah)

Katerina :kiss:

Katerina i couldnt send you pm, could you mail me: [email protected]

Hello everyone my name is raouf i live in algeria and i'm working in a firm as a finanacial man i'm planing to visit istanbul next month exactly the end of december and i'm looking if someone can help to find a hotel just for sleeping and leads me to the perfect places ..ill'be greatfull .

hi raouf , it depens on where you wanna stay in istanbul , but i advice you find daily apartment. you can stay 50usd more less per day,
my tunisian firends always prefer that.

Hello everyone!

I'm Sara from Algeria. Im an English teacher..living in the European side
I've been living here for a year or.  Enjoying it so far :)

Nice to  meet you all

hi sara
nice to see you here, where do you teaching english, i need some advice for ielts, pm me
see you

Hey all my really name is judith kapya,
      I was born in zambia but now am living turkey istanbul. When i was in zambia i use to work but when i came istanbul am not working am asking for any job please help me am living in istanbul
With my family my home is here

hi my name is Tewodros tesfaye I am from ETHIOPIA I have diary farm in ethiopia. AM looking for partner who like to work with me from turky. THANK YOU

hi

Hi everybody ı am omer from ankara. ı am economist and expert in Ministry. I would be happy to make new friends.

Hello I am Samer from Lebanon, currently studying Turkish in Ankara. Would be nice to make new friends.

Hi,
IAm fatima. i am from Algeria and i live innankarawitam an english teacher.
Happy to meet people all over the world and make friends that are living in turkey espacially ankara.
Nice to meet you

Hi samer,
i am fatima from algeria me too i will be happy with having friends in ankara.

hi omer :)

Closed