Can we accept two more offers in same time?

Dear All,
I have one doubt regarding offer acceptance .I was selected for one company and signed agreement on 3 months back and still waiting for Qatar visa, Hr has been confirming every time that my Qatar Work visa is under process .don't know how long it really goes like that, that's why I have started attempting interviews now I am holding 2 offers one for Muscat and another for Dubai location.
Now my question is can I accept both offers and let me see which visa comes first and will make a  move on first approved visa job or is that leads to any problem in future .Please clarify
1.    If I didn't accept jobs right now means I will lose opportunities
2.    If I reject both offers means don't know Qatar visa(my first already accepted visa) will come or not
Can we accept all offers and will look our safety in this aspect or is that leads to any ban on future???

Hello Mr.

I am working in manpower agency. Pay offer is still pay offer unless you signed a contract to that agency or company if  not yet only the offer letter no worries to burden its ok if you accept the 2 of them because its your right, but the time frame of processing all the legal documents is 45 days after your medical. If until that time frame still not response to you, may be you have to do the second move because processing of visa in Qatar will just take 2 to 3 days or maximum of 1 week,.

Qatar, UAE, Oman are different countries. Hence, you can accept offer from any but it's not ethical to get all 3 companies processing your visa then chose where to move.

Prioritize and accept. Give yourself a week time frame for the company to process your visa and when they don't finish then you may go to your second choice

Qatar visa doesn't normally take long time but it might when they don't have a visa for your nationality