Home security

You also may wish to do this ......

I've undertaken a full review of my home security system and decided to cut
costs by tearing out my alarm system, monitoring and even de-registered from
the Neighbourhood Watch.

I've now got two Pakistani flags raised in my front garden, one in each
corner and a black flag of ISIL in the centre.

The local police and other intelligence services are watching my house 24/7.

I've never felt safer.

( However, maybe not such a good idea in VN, I've been tempted to raise an Aus/NZ flag on ANZAC day, but thought twice about it ).

I am not sure, if that is/would be a good idea, especially with predictable absence times from home.

It may not be a good idea as you may attract expats that are Islam and wanting to be your friends for the day.

sensesofvietnam wrote:

It may not be a good idea as you may attract expats that are Islam and wanting to be your friends for the day.

" wanting to be your friends for the Day ", yes, they would be the suicide Bombers?

l3ully Today 09:49:47
": I am not sure, if that is/would be a good idea, especially with predictable absence times from home."
No,  Muslim households always huge families, ( to breed all other religions out ), so no one would know if there was ever anyone home, or not, ( unless they owned a small Bus, as many Samoan families do, for their family outings).
. You could always get a " Guard goat " as well.

You are asking for more trouble  :)
Vietnam Intelligence is watching Phu My Hung area where so many Pak guys stay (HAGL) and gather regularly  ;)

charmavietnam wrote:

Vietnam Intelligence is watching Phu My Hung area where so many Pak guys stay (HAGL) and gather regularly  ;)

I'm amazed at how so many people are taking this seriously , even after adding
''''    ( However, maybe not such a good idea in VN, I've been tempted to raise an Aus/NZ flag on ANZAC day, but thought twice about it ).'

Do you seriously think anyone would do this is VN?????
  The replies are almost funnier than the " joke " itself.

Believe or not, Vietnam Officials' English skill may not be better  ;)
And you don't get enough time to explain before they take to interrogation 'hideouts'  :sosad:

bluenz wrote:

''''    ( However, maybe not such a good idea in VN, I've been tempted to raise an Aus/NZ flag on ANZAC day, but thought twice about it ).'
  The replies are almost funnier than the joke itself.

charmavietnam wrote:

Believe or not, Vietnam Officials' English skill may not be better  ;)
And you don't get enough time to explain before they take to interrogation 'hideouts'  :sosad:

bluenz wrote:

The replies are almost funnier than the joke itself.

If they were interested in anything written on this site, myself, and a few others on here,  would been " taken to interrogation 'hideouts', a long time ago.
Maybe the " spies " have a sense of humour?

Burglary in Florida......

Sometimes things that really happen are funnier than stuff made up:

When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, (not burgled but burglarized ! )

thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch.

What they did take, however, was a white box filled with a grayish-white powder. (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd

hit the big time.  Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars:

"Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago." The next morning,

the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep.

The white box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: "Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie.

Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day."

And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts.

Not so sure but when it come to reality, there is no humour  ;)

bluenz wrote:

Maybe the spies have a sense of humour?

charmavietnam wrote:

Not so sure but when it come to reality, there is no humour  ;)

bluenz wrote:

Maybe the spies have a sense of humour?

Yes, I'd have to agree with you there, how many times do you see smiling people wearing green uniforms? Maybe it's that colour that makes them feel depressed?
It's been proved, that a green coloured vehice is much harder to sell than any other coloured vehicle .( 4WD's,Trucks, and Tanks excluded of course )

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Teletubbies-turban-Indian.jpg

charmavietnam wrote:

You mean these guys?