Looking for friends in Sao Paulo

Hi everyone!
I am a student from Canada and I am new to Sao Paulo, I just got here last week.
I am still learning portuguese so I would like to meet someone who can speak either english or chinese, and also to learn more about the culture here in Sao Paulo.
Pleased to meet you all!

-Jonas

Hi Jonas,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog it is my pleasure to welcome a fellow "Canuck" on board. Hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative.

While it may not have the CN Tower, the Leafs or the Raptors, São Paulo is a pretty awesome place nonetheless and I'm sure you make lots of new friends. If you start to get homesick you can alway pop over to Parque Cidade de Toronto (actually a gift to São Paulo from your fellow Torontonias) it's about the only place where you're going to find real, honest-to-God maple trees to sit under.  :lol:

If you're studying Portuguese then you'll want to check out my posting "Learn over a thousand Portuguese words in a few minutes" at the top of the first forum page. It's full of tips and tricks that will help you greatly.

Any information that you need or questions you may have just post a new topic to the forum or send me a private message.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team (ex-Ti Cat fan turned Lions fan  ;) )

Hello Jonas
I am tarun from India but now in Sao Paulo i am also learning Portuguese. Welcome to Sao Paulo

I arrived today. Originally from New Zealand so english is my native language, speak a little spanish, have forgotten most of my Chinese (lived in taiwan/china for a few years). Would love to meet up, although can´t offer to show you around the city as i´ve yet to venture out of my hotel room!!

hello i am TUSHAR. I know English & BANGLA language.

TUSHAR KHAN wrote:

hello i am TUSHAR. I know English & BANGLA language.

Welcome to Expat.com.

You are posting on the Brazilian forum regarding friends in Brazil. I suggest you post in the forum which deals with Bangladeshi people. That way you might get a reply. Also introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself. Thanks.

Hello i am Tushar Khan. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am a student from BBA. My age 21. I am very simple man.

Hi

I'm Brazilian guy educated in Ireland, very open to different cultures and meeting new people. Have also lived in Canada for 3.5 years (  Vancouver). Would be nice to catch up. Get in touch if you like.

Hello Marco,

http://elar-archive.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog, welcome on board.

I hope that your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative. I know you'll soon make lots of new expat friends in São Paulo.

I'm glad to hear you got to experience living in Vancouver, I really miss the wonderful city where I lived for 28 years very much.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello Jonas,

I am Brazilian, from the state of Minas Gerais.
I have just moved to São Paulo.
I know Portuguese and English.
It would be a pleasure to help you with the language and the city.
Just let me know.

And welcome to OUR country! ;)

Hi everyone I also live here in Sao Paulo I Came  from philippines

Hi
Brazilian guy here open to different couturiers. Educated in Europe and looking to get to know foreign people. Get in touch. Based in São Paulo here.

:cheers:  welcome to Sao Paulo  :D

Hi Jonas, I'm Darren from Leeds in England, I moved here to Sao Paulo 3 weeks ago, how are you finding life here?

Olá!
Tainara, vc morou na Polonia?  Entrei nessa comunidade e apareceu o seu nome.
Estou indo para lá em Outubro. Pesquisei e estará muito frio. Preciso comprar uma bota UGG Australiana. Vc sabe onde comprar lá?

Obrigada.

Solange

Soleds wrote:

Olá!
Tainara, vc morou na Polonia?  Entrei nessa comunidade e apareceu o seu nome.
Estou indo para lá em Outubro. Pesquisei e estará muito frio. Preciso comprar uma bota UGG Australiana. Vc sabe onde comprar na Polonia?

Obrigada.

Solange

Hi Solange,

Out of consideration for all of our members, would you please post in ENGISH ONLY in this Anglophone forum. We'd all appreciate it.

We do have a Portuguese language version of the forum that you can access by clicking on the flag icon you'll find in the green banner at the top of the page and then selecting Portuguese.

In fact, there are 5 separate language-specific versions of ALL of our forums (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) you can access any one of them in exactly the same way. In each of these forums members should also post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello there buddy,
welcome to Brazil.
Making friends here is not as difficult as it seems, specially here in SP where you have a significant Chinese community.
As I've suggest before, one of the best places to meet people from abroad and locals is at a couch surf meeting at Augusta Street, every tuesday. Check them out on facebook. couch surf são paulo.
And then there's the other meeting that I organize at a bistro, to make friends, eat a good food, and have a good experience, this one will be happening on september 11th
If you want more information about it, let me know.
my email is [email protected]

Hi Luiz,

For obvious reasons of your own personal security we strongly recommend that members do not post personal / identifying information (e-mail address, phone numbers, etc.) on the open forums. That should only be passed in private messages.

hi i am faisal f i have brazil visa
tell me your brazil number or viber or whatsapp id my cell number 00923009656108
plz add my number and talk to me on viber or whatsapp  plz tell me about brazil
i want to come in brazil .my facebook id [email protected]
reply me plz urgently

hi i am faisal i come in next month in sao paulo
i wnat meet you and talk with u reply me plz save my number and talk viber 00923009656108

Faisal Im leave in Rio de Janeiro....

faisaltraders wrote:

hi i am faisal i come in next month in sao paulo
i wnat meet you and talk with u reply me plz save my number and talk viber 00923009656108

Faisal...

From Toronto area and currently in Asuncion. Arriving in Sao Paulo next weekend.

you are welcome,