Help with moving from the UK to Sofia

I am hoping to move to Sofia in January however finding a job whilst in the UK seems difficult. Any advise people can give?

hi kelseydinn,

January is one of the coldest months in Sofia so be prepared for -15 Deg. C .... but if you like skiing this is the right place :))
as for the job, try contacting HP, Adecco, C3i, etc. also you can check the ads in jobs.bg, this should be sufficient to find a job here.
Learning Bulgarian will also help, and if you are in good command of french I can directly forward your application to one of my clietns, a multinational company selecting people with french and english for a new project.

Thank you for the advise I shall look on the jobs.bg site now and see what I can find. Unfortunately I only speak English and so does my partner so we require jobs that are for English speaking. He may be offered a job starting November 10th so I need to find some form of income quickly. Starting to panic slightly now. x

Try without panicking :)) you can always start some BG - UK orientated business.

John has another phone interview tomorrow so hopefully we will have an answer this week about his job. Then we can look for a place. Finding a place shouldn't be too hard. I've applied for a few jobs on job.bg over the weekend. Fingers crossed! Where about do you live?