Got an offer to work in Lagos

I have got an offer to work in Lagos for 72K USD PA + 20000 Neira PM and every thing else paid.

transport, food, medical, telephone, housing. and 3 week holidays after every 3 month..all tickets paid by company...

pls put some light on this is it ok to take this offer presently I am in India and makes about 24 Lacs PA.

This offer is good for my future.

Awaiting replies.....

Hello deepakk1978.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be advised soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

deepakk
Check out this website as it gives cost of living etc for many places in the world.   www.numbeo.com

Am from Nigeria I live in Turkey might be of help. But still can't get what u meant by 72k usd. I still guess ur calculation was wrong in naira. Pls get back to me on the actually pay well written so as to enable me to give u the rightful advise u need. Till then stay bless. :)

the offer looks better than what u are earning now.

72 k its thousand  ;)

yeah.he has mentioned 72k PA(means 72000 per month-around 6000 USD per month).I think IT is a good offer.In india u need to pay a bog margin of amount for tax and PF etc,.All those things will not be here.

Yea $6k is a very good offer per month. I am a Nigerian and currently residing in Nigeria. I believe if u are wise, can live standard and have a very nice savings.