New members of the Tunisia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi , My name is jennifer . I am american now living in tunis . my husband is tunisien and we just moved here in june . if you need any assistance let me know . :)

Hello everybody, my name is Nesrine. I am an Arabic and French (beginners) tutor. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. I live in Carthage. :)

Hello ness90

Kindly note that this thread is mainly for new members to present themselves, I sugges you to register yourself in our business directory so that members seeking private tutors can stumble on you.

> Private Teachers in Tunisia <

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi my name is Janey, I'm 27 years old and I live in England, I go to Tunisia an awful lot because I adore the country and Ioss being there when I get back here, I am studying and working full time at a school here but we have 8 weeks off in the summer. I would love to work in Tunisia for the summer as an animator and have a new experience. Does anyone know how I would start looking into this? I've been back from Tunisia now for just under two weeks and missing is like mad, the atmosphere the weather the people it's a beautiful place. I hope someone on here can help me it would be greatly apreciated x

Hello Janey,i think you should respond to the  job offers in the job offer websites like tanitjob.com, keejob.com or tuniemplois.com but in Tunisia our offers are in french so you need someone to translate for you.

Hi all :)

My name is Aziz, I have a friendly and open minded personality.
I am currently living in London and would love to meet some Tunisian Expats. So here I am.

Carole

I read with interest your advices to Tante Emma, and being a person who has lived and worked in Tunisia for more years that I wish to remember, your assessment could not have been described better than it was

Cheers Allan

Michelle2014 wrote:

Hi  I will be moving to Tunis in Dec to be married.I have just spent 2 months there and now I am home miss it very much. I am a Canadian. It would be nice to meet up with others  besides my future inlaws,who I love dearly but they dont speak english. I look forward to hearing how others find living in Tunis and what you all do to keep busy.

Hope you have a great day.

Hi Michelle, welcome almost to Tunis.  Are you going to live in the capitol or near?  I am in Bizerte so not far away.  If you want lots of information then I'm happy to help you

Hi Michelle I live in la marsa and have been since August it would be nice to meet up if you have the time when u move here. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too 😊.

Trish x

Hello Masom  from where are you and what is your activity in Tunisia

hi..
my name is Hanan.. I have a Bsc. in Biochemistry and an Msc. in clinical Biochemistry all from King Abdul Aziz University in KSA. I have a very good English laguage.. I live in Tunis and I'm searching for a job that suits my educational qualifications or that requires an English language.

My experience in Tunisia goes back to 2005 where I sailed across and started a textile factory from nothing. In 2012 things turned bad in France, so I decided to move permanently to Tunisia, and settled down in El Kanataoui. I love the buzz around here, and see many opportunity, that is if you are willing to take a chance and work hard. Having a second company back in France is not really a problem, you just need a internet connection and a cloud manager. I have worked all my live in the field of Alpine sports, and enjoy once the adrenalin shoots up!

Hi everybody, I am the new boy in town (Sousse). I first landed in 2005 to start up a company, but when things turned rotten in France in 2011, I decided to move permanently to Tunisia sailing by the end of September 2012. No regrets at all. It has been a strange but a great experience.

thank you my dear friend I'm wanting to move to tunisia like much of a help because my dream since childhood to know and live in this country ... but my very poor English and do not speak French

Hi all,

I am Kerim, I'm from Turkey, Istanbul and i started working in Tunis just 2 weeks ago. As i can not speak arabic/french it is a bit hard to communicate ppl outside but i loved Tunis. I rented an apartment in Lac-2 and life here is quiet well so far. Hope to meet expats/english speakers from here.Thanks!

Hi kerim nice to meet you x

TrishSmith wrote:

Hi kerim nice to meet you x

Thank you TrishSmith, nice to meet you too!

thank you :)

i am really looking for job, i want to work  :sosad:

هااااي اهلا ممكن نتواصضل

Hi,
My sister and I are moving to Sousse in December for 3 months.
Would be great to meet fellow expats!

Hope to hear from you all!

hi , i'm medical student and i 'm planning to travel to Greece This summer to spent à month there.thx for having me :-)

Hi All,

This is Imtiaz Ahmed and I am Owner of NDT Inspection company and looking for Tunisian business Partner to establish my company in Tunisia.

Looking for your replies

Hi i am Dj Nado ..
hard workig person ..easy going love music ..new expat in tunisia and looking for english speakers expat to had great social life and have fun.
love music sports ...and ciema .

send your frien requests and we will see where it is going ..

regard dj Nado

Hi. Hope ur well. Where about in Tunisia are you ?

Trish 😊

i am naddr libyan lived in tunisia .intersted in meeting englidh speakres ..

and need some help and advise to seek job.in tunis  :D:)

Hello all,

I am a Canadian expat living in Tunis. I have been here several years and love this country.

I speak french and English and am always interested in making new friends. 

I love beauty products, perfumes, makeup, spas, hammams, shopping ect... girl stuff!

Nice to meet you all!
Juliette

Hi there Juliette, great to meet you, I'm Florence, I come from Gabon and I'm looking for english speaking friends. I love your country, I lived in Ottowa for 3 yrs when I was young..

Nice to meet you juliette

I'm Trish been in Tunisia since August and I Am loving it too. I'm English and unfortunately I don't speak any other languages I know a little French that is it 😔

Hope ur well 😊

Hello everyone
I am from Gabon and I live in L'Aouina...I am looking for english speaking people for conversation, coffee, shopping, visiting around (museums, monuments etc..) friendship...I lived in Canada and the US for a long time...I am kind of bored as I do not work...
Feel free to contact me
Cheers

Hi I'm Trish from la marsa I only work 2 days a week so free most times. Get in touch if you want to x

with pleasure Trish...

Bonsoir,

adil maroc wrote:

Bonsoir,

Hi and welcome to the forum

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum. And be sure to read the terms and conditions of this forum which you will find at the bottom of this page.

Thanks.

Hi everybody, i am chaimae from morocco, living in tunis until febrary, i am looking for friends to go out together and make activities.
plz feel free to call me : 53 216 563
Good day

Hi Trish,

I also live in la Marsa, if you want we could get in touch.

Cheers.

Hi how are you yes that would be nice to meet for coffee or something 😊.

Trish x

hi trish where do you work could help me please i try alot but nothing going well ..
any job even handjob

thanks

you are welcome :)

nice too meet you  :D  . where are you in tunisia ? i m in djerba

Closed