Halloween Party

Any Halloween party ?!!
I'm interested

Yes there is a Halloween party arranged by Raynor in a nice compound in Riyadh. If you are interested pm ill let you know how you join and details will be shared to you.

Details please !!
Location, Ticket ?

I'm also interested please send me some details

Some where in the rainbow and the ticket is 75. Its gonna be in some compound but not confirmed yet which one. Probably in Al Reem compound

Me and Raynor arranging this and we are still trying to finalize a nice compound. There is one more party on 31st - costume party. If you are interested to join in pm me ill let you know how do you join.

me too

In Reem compound , its probably for Kids and in afternoon . A friend lives there so i was told by her. Ray is same guy who is Teacher and arrange events ?

What kids has to do with party? Are you even serious?  Where is this Reem compound of your friends - I doubt that you don't even know.

And yes Raynor is not a teacher he is an Engineer works for a Metro projects lol. I said Raynor and not Ray

I am talking about the one near exit 9 , near janaderia I guess , great if its not Ray The teacher , since he is just too bias and irresponsible to arrange any party

It is not even in near to that place. Don't talk things you don't know

Excuse me !  Are u feeling well ? Did u take your medicine on time ? If not , its never late to have it on time . Your shared the info and I asked u something about your post and if its not correct , you can always rectify nicely (Which normal people do usually on this planet)
Oh, btw you don't have to reply me until you learn some good Ethics .

Get Well soon ;)

Yes you are right.  I don't want to waste my time with kids.

don't tell me Couples only :P

Hi any news about the party?

Yes pm me ill let you know the steps to join

Fetooh wrote:

Any Halloween party ?!!
I'm interested

Hi ..check the Salwa compound too

Good luck with searching parties in Riyadh !  :one

Yeah its in our Compund too; But for "KIDS" only !! :)

are you going from jubail?

saimans wrote:

Some Gentlemen think , we don't have Halloween parties for kis ;p

What I meant was that what kid has to do with the party I am arranging.!? I never said "kids can't party" lol. You need to grow up and start using your common sense. . To whom I'm talking to? Whatever! !

Hi is there any Halloween party in jeddah?

You may need to check with some of your friends living in Jeddah compounds or may be if u make post precisely in Jedah forum ,it may help too

...and the comment by  #$%& is avoided with all the pride I have :cool:

Fidgety Soul wrote:

You may need to check with some of your friends living in Jeddah compounds or may be if u make post precisely in Jedah forum ,it may help too

...and the comment by  #$%& is avoided with all the pride I have :cool:

LOL

Fidgety Soul wrote:
saimans wrote:

Some Gentlemen think , we don't have Halloween parties for kis ;p

:lol: I always thought such parties are for "KIDS" only, cuz they are gonna enjoy it to the fullest !!

Fidgety Soul wrote:

...and the comment by  #$%& is avoided Ignored with all the pride I have :cool:

;)

The rectification is humbly accepted :P

hello buttercupss2sweet4u

any party for this weekend, i am willing to join, can u give me ur mobile no. or e-mail please and steps to join.

thanks

Yes i am intersted in parties we are a couple living in riyadh looking for parties and fun male 35 and female 33 [moderated]

khaja8989 wrote:

hello buttercupss2sweet4u

any party for this weekend, i am willing to join, can u give me ur mobile no. or e-mail please and steps to join.

thanks

Check his profile, You will get all details what you have asked for !! Now thats called a professional Ethics :)

:cheers:

Yea please let us know

I am also interested :)

Haloween is over for this Year (2014), Probably you can start a new thread for Haloween 2015 and By that time for sure you will have 5-10 attendees :)

Yes I am late ! :(

Wow, some people need to learn how to......relax!!

Hey im sorry but can you fill me up with some informations im really instrested in a halloween party

hey

any party coming up. let me know.

Closed