Looking for Indonesian community

Looking for Indonesians in Germany for Jalan Jalan kenalan kumpul kumpul.

Although not Indonesian myself, I am part of the Indonesian community in Stuttgart.
If you are interested to meet or know them, send me a PM and I'll get you into contact.

Hai Suryani :)

Where do you live? I am in Freiburg. If you ever want to visit Freiburg, you are welcome in my Wohnung.

Nanti saya masakin Rendang, haha.

Anyways, I am looking for Indonesians here too, Especially in Freiburg or Bad Krozingen (or anywhere near by) :)...

Selamat malam!

Annie

Suryani AD wrote:

Looking for Indonesians in Germany for Jalan Jalan kenalan kumpul kumpul.

Sophie Fisher wrote:

I'd travel far for a decent Rendang Sapi - especially if it comes with Tempeh!

Hahaha,come to Freiburg then :D
But I still dont know where to find Tempeh here :(
Maybe I should make it myself...

beppi wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

I'd travel far for a decent Rendang Sapi - especially if it comes with Tempeh!

Thx. Pls tell me more about them. I live in Arnstadt. Thueringia.

Hi Annie,
Thx for responnya. Days di Arnstad. Thueringis. Jauh ga ya ke Freiburg?
Nani

424km weit.. haha
That would be around 4 hours driving..:(
But it's worth the trip to come here! Blackforest is beautiful :)

Suryani AD wrote:

Hi Annie,
Thx for responnya. Days di Arnstad. Thueringis. Jauh ga ya ke Freiburg?
Nani

Hi Beppi,
Thx for the info  pls. tell me more about the.. I am interested to meet up.
Nani

Suryani AD wrote:

Hi Beppi,
Thx for the info  pls. tell me more about the.. I am interested to meet up.
Nani

I will send you PM.

Hi Sophie,
It will be nice kumpul2 dgn wni lainnya. Kangen.. Too long live alone and far from Indo comm. Sepi banget.
Blackforest nya mau tuh kalau ada xoxo.. Terakhir buat 15 tahun yang lalu  :(
Nani

Di sekitar Essen lumayan banyak mba Suryani, saya kebetulan di Essen. Ada yang di Druisburg, Oberhausen, kota yang lain saya belum tahu.

Nee

Kalau mba Nani maen ke Essen tar saya masakin terang bulan aka martabak manis deh or kue lumpur, soal tempe mungkin baru bulan depan kami coba bikin. Hayuuuh maen sini yuuk.

Nee

nee nowrousian wrote:

Kalau mba Nani maen ke Essen tar saya masakin terang bulan aka martabak manis deh or kue lumpur, soal tempe mungkin baru bulan depan kami coba bikin. Hayuuuh maen sini yuuk.

Nee

As this is an English speaking forum, as a favor to all the members could you please post in ENGLISH only
Thank you

Nee: It is nice that you are trying fellow Indonesians to find their home food in Germany, but as Stumpy pointed out above, this is an English language forum, so for the sake of other readers please post in English only, not Bahasa.

Hi, I would recommend to try this organisation. They are in many German cities and there are quite a few Indonesian members there: asbc-ev.org

Halo mba Nee and others,
Thanks for invitation, Martabak manisnya mau ;)
Last week I went to Indo emb in Berlin, wanted to buy Asian ingredients but did not know any about Berlin nobody to visit as I went there without a plan. It was not good at all. I get fed up with the food, need something different.
I will see, maybe we can make a great plan with other Indonesians to gather and to know each other. Any nationality welcome.
Salam hangar
N

Hii mba Nani, i think in Berlin they have many Asian Markets but i am not sure, since i am never there, but do check this site http://www.stilinberlin.de/2014/03/food … rase.html, bout the plan okaay insyaAllah lets make it.

I will leave to Banda Aceh after 2 weeks. I don't know what next, everything bout me unpredicted.
Pls arrange what you can.
N

Hiii so You might not know when You are here? Lets decide when You are here ya

:) Where do you live in Germany. If you live in Bonn or close to Bonn I can help you find someone through my Asian friends

Suryani AD wrote:

Halo mba Nee and others,
Thanks for invitation, Martabak manisnya mau ;)
Last week I went to Indo emb in Berlin, wanted to buy Asian ingredients but did not know any about Berlin nobody to visit as I went there without a plan. It was not good at all. I get fed up with the food, need something different.
I will see, maybe we can make a great plan with other Indonesians to gather and to know each other. Any nationality welcome.
Salam hangar
N

by the way i just found this place or market in Venlo Nederland, it is owned by an Indonesian lady with her husband, they are selling amazing things from Indonesian and many more countries from Asia, i think we might plan to go there asap, since i have this huge craving to eat Tempe  :D this is the site www.indradjaja.nl

I don't think that I will come back to Germany. Too sad ya?
We will see, maybe I will be somewhere not far from Germany.
N

Thanks for the info.
Nani

I am in Arnstadt but we want to meet up somewhere.

Hi Annie

Are you still stay in Freiburg??

Yes I am :)

oh I see.. Ini I just arrived in Freiburg last week on Friday. Just by myself, masih nggak tau apa2 nggak kenal siapa2. Here I just wondering Di Freiburg peraturan2 nya gimana, makanan enak2 nya apa aja resto2 yg ok, tempat jalan2 yang bagus hehehehe kalo boleh tau disini ada nggak ya Indonesian community gitu??

Thanks

StellaJosy: This is an anglophone forum - please do NOT post in any other language!
(This is written in the forum rules, which you should read before you post again!)