Marriage visa question

Hi dianne! Just saw your reply. Thank you for the infos. We are planning to get married here also but i told him thats its okay if we do it in switzerland. By the way, may I ask if you have been to switzerland? Coz im working for my papers to get a visa.. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Hello MADC
your welcome,and its my pleasure to share information that i have to others,
no I've never been there in Switzerland,
but my fiance do the effort how can we meet and see to each other personally,
he will be here in march,
and you?is your fiance already been here in our country?

Hello Dianne!
Yes, my fiance was here last december. It was our first time to see each other personally. And I'll soon be meeting his family also and start planning for the wedding:)

Where in switzerland is your fiance? And how long do you know each other?

Thanks! Godbless!

yes...you can get marry in the Phil and submit all the requirements needed by the Swiss embassy in the Phil...pls check out this links -- http://www.eda.admin.ch/manila i hope it will help..

Hi Everyone,

I badly need your help. I am engaged to a Polish guy who is now residing and living in Geneve, Switz. We are planning to have our civil wedding last quarter of this year in Geneve so I'm already preparing the documents for my visa. He is not yet a Swiss citizen so I'm a bit worried. Is there anyone here who has the same case as me? Will there be additional requirements apart from the list in the website?

Is it going to be more complicated given the fact that he is not a Swiss citizen?

Hoping for your response soon. Thanks much... ^-^

hi, everyone, i am from bangladesh, and i got married poland girl,now i live in denmark. so i can apply for resident permit in swizerland?.or how long time i have to wait for resident permit...........thanks......

i dont know.. exactly... but my opinion u can just stay here,, for examples marrying a swiss,,  oder  u have hier a job...  while for me u dont have a reason to stay here,,, u can still search for the answer.. schonen tag...

Hi, Im from Philippines, I have a boyfreind in switzerland, He wants me to come in there but I dont know what is the first step, He is willing to send invitation, accomodation, plane ticket and ect. And also I would like to know which work faster tourist visa or fiancee visa? Please help me guys?

Thanks
Romelyn

Hi Romelyn, I'm Diana its nice to see your post,I also have fiance in Switzerland he is swiss
But were planning to get married here in Philippines,on July 2014
Here the requirements of you want to visit him with his invitation  http://www.eda.admin.ch/etc/medialib/do … 3%2011.pdf
and here for FIANCEE VISA
http://www.eda.admin.ch/etc/medialib/do … %20ENG.pdf
you can check the links for the requirements and processing period of both visa you want to know about,
if you have more questions about thus visa you can visit the Embassy of Switzerland in 24th Floor, BDO Equitable Tower
8751 Paseo de Roxas
Makati City 1226
Philippines
But if you already have passport its easy if you apply for fiance visa,cause its more less requirements,
if you ask more question just post your question Romelyn were willing to help you.

GOOD LUCK :)
Diana

Hello MADC10, I'm sorry I replied too late,cause I'm just visit this site again
and how are you?
My fiance living in BASEL,
And we know each other for 1 year this coming MAY
And you how long you know him?
i mean your fiance?

nice to meet you here MADC10
Diana

hi Diana
thank you so much for that information. One more question, In Fiancee Visa and Tourist Visa which one will work faster and cheaper? or they are just same expenses?

Thanks for your great help.

Romelyn

Hello Romelyn,
i have one question,you and your fiancee planto get married?
cuz for me its easy to apply a visa D,or fiance visa
cuz if you dont have a international travel insurance that worth of 30,000 euro equivalent of 2.5M pesos you cant apply this visit visa,
my fiance tried to do something about this if i can visit him even i dont have this travel insurance
the Embassy did not allowed it,they are very strict about this matter,
but in fiance visa it would be easy if you can do it step by step and its need time,
and you can also live there with your fiance after your married
but i think its better if you can visit the embassy of switzerland
and if you will visit there just bring one valid ID

hopefully you can start soon
Diana

Hello Diana, Your such a big help for me. Wee are planning to get married both here and in switzerland. My fiancee thinks that touriust visa is fastest way, I assumed he doesnt know exactly what's the process. He wants me to be there by August and he told me tourist visa quickest way. But I dont think so. Thats my problem!

Romelyn

*you're

Hi Romelyn,
Yes, your fiance is right visit visa is the quickest way,but if you dont have one of requirements that the embassy required its not possible
and if you can get all the requirements this month of May and you can apply the fiance visa next month JUNE
im sure after three months you can go there,cuz one of my friend did it already
and do you have facebook or ym?
my facebook name,DIANNE ROSAS

which Kanton sind Sie?

Base of my  experience... tourist mlabong mkapasok dito sa switzerland...pero my mga nppalad nmang din mkapsok..pero kung papasok ka ng tourist...ok lang din.. my mga kantons ang switzerland na di mahigpit.. tulad sa freiborg,.my nkklla konng pilipina na pinalad sa tourist visa.... with the help of course ng bf nya.. twice na un..  at take note.. wla xang work sa pinas ah!!  tapos ung last na alis nya din tourist.... di na xa umuwi .. ngfile na cla ng marriage applications nila.....ako umuwi ako para sa papers ko.. kc mhipit dito smin......Glückwunch....... ich hoffe... können wir hier treffen hier in die Schweiz....

I think you will have to start teaching us all Filipino language.  :)

es tur mir leid....  für besser verstanden........

simply_dhezzie wrote:

es tur mir leid....  für besser verstanden........

No problem as far as I'm concerned.  ;)

Hi Dianne,
Yes, I have my facebook, Romewlyn Paglinawan. I already added you, please accept.

Thanks a lot!
Romelyn

Hi  simply_dhezzie

thank  you for your idea

a tourist? u didnt tell me then.. which kanton? bern, zurich? or was?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me an advice about my query below?

I am engaged to a Polish guy who is now residing and living in Geneve, Switz. We are planning to have our civil wedding last quarter of this year in Geneve so I'm already preparing the documents for my visa. He is not yet a Swiss citizen so I'm a bit worried. Is there anyone here who has the same case as me? Will there be additional requirements apart from the list in the website?

Is it going to be more complicated given the fact that he is not a Swiss citizen?

Hoping for your response soon. Thanks much... ^-^

Hello @Caritasglory

Although I'm quite not sure, since your fiance is Polish and he is currently living in Switzerland and Poland is within the Schengen territory agreement, what better way to process it than in the Swiss embassy, yes? But this is just my opinion. I would however highly suggest you phone them through 02-845-4545 (option 1) between 09:00-11:00 and 14:00-16:00 from Mondays through Thursdays and 09:00-11:00 during Fridays. If they say that you can apply through the Swiss embassy, follow the guidelines and required documents as mentioned in this link... http://www.eda.admin.ch/etc/medialib/do … %20ENG.pdf   (everything about Marriage in Switzerland is in that page-- it's an adobe file)
if not then clarify further where to proceed next.

Wildfire

I'll give them a call. Thanks much @Wildfire

Hi all..I'm a newbie here..I would like to ask about the visa d application.  I a Filipino married to a portuguese who's living in Switzerland and have a permit c already.  I have passed my requirements last April 21, 2014 and still have a pending visa d application.  Can somebody tell me if my husband will receive a letter from the immigration? How long will it take? The last time he went to the immigration, they told him that our marriage is already registered and just needs to wait for the letter.  But it's taking too long :( anyone knows something we can do to speed up the process?

Thanks
Joana

hi...im new here..I would like to ask what are the steps or the requirements needed for fiancee visa? Thanks

Hi Eurecka! My husband is a German national working there in Zurich. We're gonna apply for a family regroupment  not later this Sept. I am a 28 yr. Philippine passport holder, how is your life now there in Zurich? Do you by chance have any pointers for my application? I'm wishing you a good life.. Thank you in advance and God bless!

Hi. I am aminur rahman  . i new this commection

how to imagination in denmark . please help me any one ? my - gmail [email protected]

no espik englis yo español

Hi Joanna! I think we're on the same boat, I too am married to a European (German) working and living in Switzerland and I am on the first stage of preparing all the documents necessary for  FAMILY REGROUPMENT Visa. I am just wondering how your preparation went and how long have you been waiting for the application result/ or are you already been granted and in Switzerland already? Hopefully you'll read this and give me some insights that can also help for my application. Good luck to us and God bless! :D

Hi Dulce,

Just sent you a pm.

:)

Hello everyone I am a filipina and rigght now I'm here in Switzerland, I will stay here for 7 weeks more and looking forward to get married with my swiss fiancé but we both don't know how it will work. The visa that I have is fiancee visa. I would like to ask for help on giving me some information about getting married here Switzerland and what will be the procedure that we should do to make the marriage possible. Thanks everyone

Hi everyone.. In there someone who can give me an insight what will happen next after my husband received the letter from FOM?  I am still waiting for my visa D approval.  I hope someone can give tips.  How long do I need to wait still after the letter? Thanks Joana here

hello everyone,   im a newer here, iam a  filipina engaged to a swiss man and currently im on my marriage visa processing, is any one can help me with a sample of invitation letter and what else should i prepare for that evidence to the attachment?   emergency help........, please, anyone  :gloria:gloria

hi.. ok... in my requirements.. sa natatandaan ko... its not a invitation letter..... check mo sa checklist sa eda.. my letter ako pero nkalagay don na halimbawa plano nyo ng mapakasal dito sa Schweiz kung gaano n kau mgkakilla.. tapos ung recquirements sa checklist need mo lahat ibigay un..

simply_dhezzie wrote:

hi.. ok... in my requirements.. sa natatandaan ko... its not a invitation letter..... check mo sa checklist sa eda.. my letter ako pero nkalagay don na halimbawa plano nyo ng mapakasal dito sa Schweiz kung gaano n kau mgkakilla.. tapos ung recquirements sa checklist need mo lahat ibigay un..

dear simply_dhezzie

thankyou for your help, would you write it again with english, thankyou  :)

@ simply_dhezzie > Like maylin just told you, it would be best if you can write in english here please, it will help us to understand your query.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: