I need a guidance from someone who is already living in Poland...

I need a guidance regarding opportunities whilst being a student in Poland from someone who is already residing in Poland. Any information regarding Start an new life as a student in Poland would be helpful to me. If anyone can give me any information about living expenses and work situations there will be highly appreciated.

Hi timelessrock,

welcome to Expat.com,

You might also have a look at other topics on the Warsaw forum. ;)

Hello Timelessrock,
It is hard to give you any advise until you specify what exactly you would like to know. The costs of living depend very much on where you would like to stay. Naturally, they are the highest in Warsaw, but on the other hand, Warsaw will offer you better opportunity to get a job. What would you like to study? Are you fluent in Polish or would you like to study in English?
Hope to see you in Poland soon,
Matt

Thank you for your prompt reply. I do not speak polish. I would like to take my course in English to study Business. Secondly, I don't know any one living there so it will be totally.strange for me.to live in poland that's why I am looking for someone who can guide me througly. Could you please put some thoughts on nature of jobs and how much earning as a part time.