Ceramic or tiles fixer

Hi.
My name is Muhammad Aqeel nationality pakistan and I work in soudia Arabia construction company. My company work finished now I am a totally free. I want a job any construction level I am also know that driving. I have a driving licence in soudia Arabia.my number is 00966548629645 [email protected]

Your message is not very clear. You are looking for a job in KSA or in Canada and you posted in the visa tread?  :unsure

You can start with looking in the jobs section in the green banner above the page.
I advise you not to give personal information like telephone numbers on a public forum.
This is for your own safety, there are people who can misuse it in their own benefits.

I want to go Canada

Hello Muhammad Aqeel.malik

You may check your eligibility for being able to work in canada here :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello hi.
I am professional ceramic fixer. You know what I am work in soudia Arabia construction company five years ago.now I am interested in Canada.if you you interested me sir what can I do.now I have a visa in soudia Arabia construction company left a one year .if you want a any paperwork my company give you not a problem. My number [moderated]
Have a your number give me with international code. I wait your response

Hello dear kenjee.
Are you here?
I wait your response. .

Please note that Kenjee is member of the Expat.com team and he give you a link you should check out.

And please don't give personal information from you on a public forum.