Looking for a Job in Tanzania

Being born in Tanzania, I feel a great connection with the country. I have been living in Canada for the past 14 years and frequently visit family and friends in Dar Es Salaam. I completed my Business Administration Advanced diploma at Gorgian College and I am currently enrolled at Laurentian University in the Business & Finance program (expected to graduate with honours in April 2015). I am fluent in English, Kutchi, Gujurati, Hindi, Urdu and a beginner in French and Swahilli. I expertise in automotive business as i love learning new trends and mechanics. I am a great team leader and player with excellent communication and people skills. I am a quick learner and enjoy new challenges. I believe my skills and experiences are my greatest assets and a perfect fit for any business.

Hello AR_Hasham,

Thank you for this complete information about your qualifications.

It would be best if you can post your CV in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/ta … es-salaam/ , i suggest you to choose the category that suits you best, it might help.

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Good morning. I am looking for someone who will be working in my startup as a salesman. If you are ready,contact me.

Hi Ruga,

Please posting an advert in the Sales agent job opportunities in Dar es Salaam section might surely be of great help for job seekers.

Regards,

David.