New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here

Hey i am stijn
Living in belgium, brussels now but travelling to russia for 4 months for work (European regulatory affairs). Just hanging out here to see if there are initiatives to hang out, during the possible lonely evenings:-)
Grts

hi,,,
I'm currently here in hongkong & I'm  interested to move to Russia for a nanny job/ domestic work..but I don't have any idea on  know  where to apply and how is the processing of visa..
anyone can give me advice
thank you much

Hello

I am an America married married (6 years) to a Russian living in Kerch.  My Wife lived in America 5+ years.  The time for the wind to blow us back her direction is coming soon.

I am interested in learning more about life in Russia for Americans and how they made it happen.

Thanks!

[Moderated: Wrong Language. Post in English only.]

Hi Yacine,

Moscow is a fabulous lively city with lots to offer. There are lots of museums and theatres which always give you something to do. There are also loads of great bars and restaurants, you can't get fed up in Moscow. The wether is great, it ranges from really sunny to snowy.

I hope that this helps you.

Hi all. 
I don't know if Moscow is nice town or not
But I'd like to move to new town out of Egypt and I hope to see the snow hahah
I think living there is more easier than Cairo

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls )

Hello, everyone. 28 f Los Angeles, California here. Traveling to Moscow in the spring for tourism.

Hello, I'm new here I'm currently living in Philippines! I want to work as nanny/household in Russia, looking for employer! Thanks

Hello There! My name is Olympia and I am interested in traveling Russia to do business.  I am trying to locate a company there that sells Raw Russian Hair.  I was wondering if you would be willing to help me locate the company. Thanks a million! my email address is [email protected]

Hi

I'm a Brit , keen to make new friends

If any of you have free time on a Monday to show a newbie some of the city (Moscow) , do get in touch :)

Hello Everyone! My name is miguel, im spanish living in moscow almost 2 years.
I always look for new people to meet, share experiences and practice spanish-english-russian.
So please, anyone interested, just let me know!
Cheers!

Hello! My name is Manuela, I live in St. Petersburg, looking for friends to meet. I speak russian, arabic, english and french. Hope to hear from you :)

Hello my name is Marie, I am thinking about coming to Russia to work as well.
When people  move there where do they seek work. Is there an employment office to help  the unemployed  to seek work. I get a lot of ads in my email seeking work and I live in New York. I don't no how to help them.They don't speak the language and they don't have the basic job search skills to be come employed  Do they have workshops that teach you how to job search and how to write a resume there in Russia. I have all of these things here in new york. I am looking for friends as well. You live there so I just won'ted  to see what type of post that you are I can do to help other incompetent job seekers that's in the country.

Hi thank you for your letter .First of all i don't live in russia yet i must also find work there to be with my wife and children.as for work there i don't no where to begin looking for work .igo on the IInternet here in england to try and  find work in russia but with no luck.i wish i could help you .many thanks jeff

Am Sonia from Nigeria,am in Moscow now,I speak English,am strong and hardworking.i have an experience of house maintainace.i can take care of kids too.

Welcome to the site.

JOB SEEKERS

DEAR EXPAT MEMBERS, MY NAME IS MARIE

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT IT'S NOT PROFESSIONAL TO POST SOLICITION JOB ADS.
TO WHERE OTHER MEMBERS CAN GET THEM IN THERE PERSONAL E-MAIL.THE TEAM ADIVED ALL
JOB SEEKERS TO POST IN THE APPROPRIATE AREA. I HAVE SENT A LOT OF YOU GOOD JOB LEADS
AND CAN'T GET A DECENT THANK YOU.AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A JOB AD.PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU
USE THE APPROPRIATE GRAMMER.YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION IS IMPORTANT TO EMPLOYERS. THE REASON YOU POST THESE ADS  IS TO  FIND FAMILY'S WITH CHILDREN..AND FAMILY 'S ARE SEEKING EDUCATED AND PROFESSIONAL HOUSEHOLD HELP. SO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST AND WHAT YOU SAY. PLEASE GO TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK WHERE IS SAY CLASSIFIEDS AND POST YOUR JOB AD THERE.
I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN YOUR JOB SEARCH. THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

teachermarie53 wrote:

JOB SEEKERS

DEAR EXPAT MEMBERS, MY NAME IS MARIE

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT IT'S NOT PROFESSIONAL TO POST SOLICITION JOB ADS.
TO WHERE OTHER MEMBERS CAN GET THEM IN THERE PERSONAL E-MAIL.THE TEAM ADIVED ALL
JOB SEEKERS TO POST IN THE APPROPRIATE AREA. I HAVE SENT A LOT OF YOU GOOD JOB LEADS
AND CAN'T GET A DECENT THANK YOU.AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A JOB AD.PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU
USE THE APPROPRIATE GRAMMER.YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION IS IMPORTANT TO EMPLOYERS. THE REASON YOU POST THESE ADS  IS TO  FIND FAMILY'S WITH CHILDREN..AND FAMILY 'S ARE SEEKING EDUCATED AND PROFESSIONAL HOUSEHOLD HELP. SO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST AND WHAT YOU SAY. PLEASE GO TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK WHERE IS SAY CLASSIFIEDS AND POST YOUR JOB AD THERE.
I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN YOUR JOB SEARCH. THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO.

Can you please not post in uppercase as it is considered to be rude and the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

Stumpy - it also doesn't make sense; her command of English is too poor.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

Stumpy - it also doesn't make sense; her command of English is too poor.

I agree was just waiting for a reply to confirm this fact... ;)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your introduction. If you have any questions please start a new topic on the Russia forum. I also invite you to read the code of conduct.

@teachermarie53 > you should please avoid caps lock.

Let's keep this topic on the  > Introduction of new members of the Russia forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thanks

Hello,im rocele from the philippines but currently here in russia and finding a job even part tym or full time..and finding also a job in in other part in europe. Thank you

HALLO, I am Anna, I am seeking a nice filippina houskeaper  for my house here.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com!

If you are looking for a job or offering a job, i invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Russia section.

This topic is on the introduction of new members of the Russia forum.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

I am Shady from Egypt,New Cairo.
26 years old.
Member of the board at Petroleum Services Company at 5th Settlement.

Hi I m Rehan.i m coming to Moscow in January..I need job like security guard.at store etc.thnx

Hello Everyone,
I am Manish Malviya from India and would like to move to Russia as an expat, Tolyatti City for a one year international transfer for the execution of Automobile Paint Shop Project in Tolyatti. Presently I am in Suzhou, China and I am working in living in Suzhou since last year. From 2015 I have to relocate to Russia and I looking forward to make friends and getting in touch with local people, to learning Russian and experience wonderful culture.
I am curious about it and would like to have more information about this place, if some can help me would be really helpful and I will appreciate. Thanking you and best regards

This is one of the best language schools in St Petersburg with very professional teachers. If you are looking to be a teacher contact Ksenia and tell her I sent you - [link moderated]

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristina, I live in Moscow (moved here from Samara), and I would be very happy to meet you around! Feel free to pm me!

Dear ma'dam,sir,

My name is Janeth Cister Cervera, I am currently in Moscow.I am from the Philippines. I have worked in Singapore for 5 years and I was taking care of 3 children as well of cooking for the families high expectations. I am now working in Moscow for 4 years taking care of twins since birth until now 4yrs old.

I am a hard working, honest, fun and love children very much.

My experience gained allows to me to take on any challenge.

My cooking skills are of a high level. I love cooking with the children also so they can have fun and understanding about food.

I am looking for part time job if anyone interested feel free to contact me +7 9689967620.
Thank you.

I live in Moscow for 4 years, just graduated from Finance university and decided to stay here! Feel free to contact me for anything

Hi Manish!

Tolyatti is nearby Samara, my native city, so feel free to take a ride there, it's not so amazing as Moscow or St Petersburg, but it's amazing in summer

hello i'm from senegal i want to come in phillipine four study so i want know about study and please for  my error

Hi Kristina ,

How are you ??

What are your plans for new year ? :)

Hope to hear soon from you .

Ahmad

Hi this is Kate, EFL teacher arrived 2 weeks ago. Tough start  - challenging but enjoyable. Know some people here but would like to find more - especially for social/cultural stuff. Also need a flat mate! Lots to sort whilst working both independently and for a business language school. Intend to learn Russisn too..

Hi Kate ,

Welcome to Moscow . But Please tell whats is TFL ??? :) .

Wishing good luck .

Ahmad

Hi Ahmad!

I will probably go back to my hometown Samara, what about you?

Best,
Kristina

Closed