Houses for rent soon in Scheveningen area

Hello !
I am planning to move to the Hague end 2014 / beg. 2015 and looking for a house to rent in Scheveningen close to the French school for my children - Since it is mainly an area for expats, I was wondering if anybody here on this forum is aware of expats about to leave and therefore houses coming on the rental market in the coming weeks ?
Thank you !

Hello isabelle6871 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Concerning your accommodation hunt, I invite you to place an advert in our Housing in The Hague section of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thanks, I will try that !

Hello Isabelle,

Only a house to rent or is an apartment (e.g. 100m2) also an option?
(apartments are relatively easier to find)

Cheers,

Sander

Hi Issabelle,

Correct, what are you looking for exactly? Can I help? I have connections in the real-estate.

Regards, Grace

Hello all

thank you for your posts.
I am looking for a house, not an appartment as I would like to have some back garden for the children. Unfurnished. Size of the house not too big (250 m2 is really a maximum !). Within walking distance (<1.5 km) from the French School Scheveningseweg. Price according to the market.
I understand that the market is now in a rather "low" season, and limited properties appear on funda and are available at makelaars, so I was wondering if I can get information directly from expat people who may know about families moving out of this area end 2014 / beginning 2015 to anticipate a little... Thank you !

@ Grace > Can you please recommend your contacts in the business directory > Real estate in the Hague section please?

Thank you as this information might help other members as well. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla