Moving to Pau

Hello,

My husband and I moving to Pau early 2015, but will be visiting next month to do a bit of house hunting (central Pau) can any of you reccomend a good estate agent, so far I have only been looking at selonger.fr
Our son will be 2, could you send links for playgroups or creche? Also, I will need to brush up on my French is there a school for 'mature students' or are private lessons the norm?

Thanks for your help!

Zoe

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to check out the Real estate agencies in France in our France business directory :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Zoe

We moved to Pau last year and found house hunting quite a challenge!, but got there in the end, we spoke with quite a few Estate Agents and can give you some info and tips no problem as our first two visits were wasted and almost gave up but then figured out all the red tape and the process.

Drop me an email to [email protected] and would be happy to help.

Matt

Hi Zoe,

I run a language school in Pau, LFP; situated very close to Total. We run all kinds of French classes - individual, small groups, intensive, extensive - for expats living and/or working in Pau and classes in 11 other languages too.

Pop in to see us when you get here if you want to have a chat about what is available.

Ellie Vignols
[email protected]

Did you find a house?