What is marriage and what makes it happy or unhappy

Marriage is just a legal authority or permission of having sex............
If you both are matured and understand each other will give you happiness or else un happiness is most cases result..........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

If you both are matured and understand each other will give you happiness or else un happiness is most cases result..........

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil,
That's not quite the description of marriage that most females would appreciate hearing LOL  :)

marriage is a mixture of happy and Unhappy.
From the palace to hut, Rich or Poor

The first test of a truly great man is his humility. By humility I dont mean doubt of his powers or hesitation in speaking his opinion, but merely an understanding of the relationship of what he can say and what he can do.

These days we have clause of marital rape too . So lil scary.

El_Jost wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil,
That's not quite the description of marriage that most females would appreciate hearing LOL  :)

Hello El_Jost,

What exactly people do after marriage.............they produce children.........live together......become father and mother....create a family and for all this they have to do sex............so in short sex is highlight but people ignore it........

Regards,
Anil

drasc wrote:

This is really eye opening...........means you can have sex with your wife and if she was angry on you can claim this as rape............. :unsure

drasc wrote:

Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left.

A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing.ha ha ha look it in that way too

Whatever you say happy married life a bliss. But it is a mirage.

I remember when my best friend got married a couple years ago, she was really frustrated with people buying off-registry for the wedding. She got like 20 picture frames, and a bunch of other things she had no use for.  That's why I decided to give her a Naughty Black Lace Bra & Panty Set, I purchase it from Adam & Eve using the coupon code TEMPT30 because using that code you can get 50% off plus free shipping, mystery gift and bonus dvd's. I choose that Naughty Black Lace Bra & Panty Set to be more attractive to the eyes of his husband lol

be good listener  understanding sporting loving and always think about ur mistake not ur partner

For me, Marriage is permanent slavery(in a good way). That's why be really carefull before u giving ur life and comitment to ur man who gonna be take care of u and protect U. And be wise for a dad before giving his daughter, to be protected by another man.

positivity and trust and hope

If you are positive then trust will come automatically.............but hope is bit different because hope is the reason which dilute married life into hell...........if you hope much and your partner is unable to fulfill it then the problem starts..........

aryavrat wrote:

If you are positive then trust will come automatically.............but hope is bit different because hope is the reason which dilute married life into hell...........if you hope much and your partner is unable to fulfill it then the problem starts..........

i agree with u bro but marriage is just like a car and man and wife are the wheels of it they have to spin in same direction if the try to spin in different direction car will stop so understanding and hope is always there

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.so in marriages or even in normal life try not to say lies and think before u speak take care off other's feelings and try to be more listener then speaker.

If both of you try to be the listener, then it will be very quiet  :D

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

This tread give me lots of thing to think about marriage, love, hope and trust :unsure

Disagree , I have seen a lots of couple who hot married after a long love story , and now they are living as enemy ,,, before love understanding shouldbe there completing each other point should be in mind,,, its we not I .....tthat's is give a sucseeful marriage life

The reason most couples get divorced is not because they get bored with each other. It's because when you're dating, you pretend to be someone you're not. And there's only so long you can hold that off.

syed zee wrote:

The reason most couples get divorced is not because they get bored with each other. It's because when you're dating, you pretend to be someone you're not. And there's only so long you can hold that off.

I know that's a copy & paste from somewhere, but it's crazy.  Most people pretend to be someone they are not?  Whatever character said that in whatever movie that is from is probably not the most stable person.

Rofy wrote:

Disagree , I have seen a lots of couple who got married after a long love story , and now they are living as enemy ,,, before love understanding shouldbe there completing each other point should be in mind,,, its we not I .....that's is give a sucseeful marriage life

Marriage is just for a secured feeling with some commitment.
Same as signing up for a job :-P

Shandhakumar wrote:

Marriage is just for a secured feeling with some commitment.
Same as signing up for a job :-P

Do you sign up for a job promising to stay with the company through good and bad times until the end of time?!? (I don't!)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

I know that's a copy & paste from somewhere, but it's crazy.  Most people pretend to be someone they are not?  Whatever character said that in whatever movie that is from is probably not the most stable person.

hey Madam HaileyinHongkong every thing in this world is copy paste. secondly don't underestimate any one and u r watching to much movies coz on every forum u r using movie word to much

let me giving u a movie "Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life." The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So why is the groom wearing black". the movie in not ended here

In japan, people don't shift jobs easily. Some of colleagues here work in the same company from college to retirement.
Occasionally, They add company's name to their name in official email.

syed zee wrote:

hey Madam HaileyinHongkong every thing in this world is copy paste.

I disagree.

syed zee wrote:

secondly don't underestimate any one

I don't remember doing so, but thanks for that helpful tip.  I will now presume that you are purposely violating international copyright laws.

syed zee wrote:

and u r watching to much movies coz on every forum u r using movie word to much

How many movies do I watch?  I'm not sure what this means.  What are movie words?  Is that like "the"?  I hear that word in a lot of movies.  I tend to use it, too.

If, however, you are saying that I post other people's material without attribution, I would like you to show us all an example.  I can show hundreds of examples of you doing exactly that.  When you accuse someone of plagiarism, you have to back it up or apologize.  Anything else is cowardice.

You may not care about copyright laws, but they still exist.

beppi wrote:

Do you sign up for a job promising to stay with the company through good and bad times until the end of time?!? (I don't!)

Some places expect lifelong obedience.  But that seems more like indentured servitude than marriage.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
beppi wrote:

Some places expect lifelong obedience.  But that seems more like indentured servitude than marriage.

Exactly!!!

There are some places in the world where they are so much loyal to the company.
Recently, an Indian company gave a car(Fiat Punto) to all of its employees for loyalty on a festival day.

aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Such a weird post.
If you have legal problem, you can use something else

I wouldn't want any car called a Punto.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I wouldn't want any car called a Punto.

That's why it was not given to you.  ;)
But that company gave option to its employees to choose from car or house(with the down payment value of the car)
http://articles.economictimes.indiatime … -jewellery

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
syed zee wrote:

hey Madam HaileyinHongkong every thing in this world is copy paste.

I disagree.

syed zee wrote:

secondly don't underestimate any one

I don't remember doing so, but thanks for that helpful tip.  I will now presume that you are purposely violating international copyright laws.

syed zee wrote:

and u r watching to much movies coz on every forum u r using movie word to much

How many movies do I watch?  I'm not sure what this means.  What are movie words?  Is that like "the"?  I hear that word in a lot of movies.  I tend to use it, too.

If, however, you are saying that I post other people's material without attribution, I would like you to show us all an example.  I can show hundreds of examples of you doing exactly that.  When you accuse someone of plagiarism, you have to back it up or apologize.  Anything else is cowardice.

You may not care about copyright laws, but they still exist.

Pardon me but never put finger on any one that's also came in a lots of movies so u have right to agree or disagree but u don't have right to judged any one's character. let me give u a very common movie words."Common sense is not so common".if u read some good thoughts no mater who ever said just share them with others thats not came in copy right law second a common sense many persons in this world think same.
Dr. Phil McGraw said once in his show that    "My father used to say, "You would worry less about what people think if you knew how little they did".

Pardon me never put any one's character in mud. Madam with due ur respect Expat.com is the finest social meeting web site so let us try to be social not aggressive. Thank U

i think every relation need fully trust on each other and understanding and love off course  :idontagree:

Falling in love with that one special person is easy, but staying in love for a lifetime requires you to go to war for love.

some one send me a text so it is really describe what is a marriage...
Husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question.
WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do"
WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"
HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?
HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."
WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: -- silence --
HUSBAND: "SH*T. 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR