Portuguese Classes

If you need some Portuguese classes, I know some good teachers that can help you in Belo Horizonte.

Hi amgra,

You should please post your advert in the Belo Horizonte classifieds > classes section.

Thank you.
Christine

Hello Amgra,

Saw your post regarding Portuguese teachers.
I am living in Belo Horizonte and looking for a Portuguese teacher. can you recommend some economic teacher for learning portuguese . I am living near Praca Carlos chegas (assemblia). in exchange if you want i can offer english classes also

Abhay

I may also be interested and also live near assemblea. I have been taking portuguese classes for a few months at Luziana Lanna but I don't think I am progressing enough and I don't enjoy their textbook.

Jen

Hello Jennifer,

I am also taking classes from Luciana Lana, Lourdes and having same view. I am looking for a teacher for my wife. If you find a good one...do let me know too.

Regards
Abhay

Helo Jennifer and Abhay,

I am also looking for a teacher or an institute to learn portuguese. Have you found something ?

Thanks,

Moune

Hello,

I am interested by having portugue classes.
Could you gave me some informations ?

Thanks,
Mounne

Hi Mounne,
I am still having classes at Luziana Lanna but hoping to change schools soon if I can find something else. There doesn't seem to be much option. If you are in Belo, I am told that the intensive course at UFMG is excellent.
Jen

Would love to know your resources. I am looking for a private tutor.

Jen, how do I take those UFMG classes? Where is the university?

I'm still looking for a tutor...

I think this might be the website cursoseeventos.ufmg.br/CAE/DetalharCae.aspx?CAE=4735

They have intensive courses, I'm not sure if this is the right link. UFMG is based in Pampulha, that was the only reason I didn't do it. You could contact someone at the university for more information.

Thank you Jennifer!

Everyone, I found a good school: All Blossoms Idioms, R. Antonio de Albuquerque, 377, Sala 4. Telefone: (31) 3223-4805.

My professor, Pedro, is really great, private lessons are R$55 if you buy a month at a time, which is a really great price, I think.

If you have more questions, I'm happy to answer.

Thanks Alanglotz, for sharing contact of Portuguese teacher.

I spoke to this school for my wife. Their indiviual class price is 55BRL and they also have option to make group class. In case of 2 student the fee is 4o BRL per student per class.

For my wife 40 BRL is good price, My wife speaks very little Portuguese so she will start from basic level. Anyone interested to have group class may contact me and then we can meet directly at school

The school is present in Savassi (a good location).

Thanks
Abhay
+31 7129-5684

Hi abhay,
              I would like to learn , but savaasi seems to far cos we live n buritis, do they have classes here? Looking forward.plz help.
Thx

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Business directory]

Hi, how are you? I'm new to BH and am a real beginner at Portuguese. Do you still have contacts for classes in the city? Thank you, Anthony :)

Hi Alanglotz

Do you perhaps have an e-mail adress for your professor?

It would help us a lot.
Thank you

Hello Eloise Liebenberg,

Welcome to Expat.com  ;)

Unfortunately this thread is quite an old one, maybe you might not get any replies.

However, you can post an advert in the Language classes in Belo Horizonte section of the website so as to make your demand more visible.

Good luck, ;)
Bhavna

looking for a Portuguese classes in a college or university in Goiania
thank you

Universidade Federal de Goiás has a course:

https://www.google.com.br/search?newwin … qqdmXnqqVM

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi james thanks for the info i did check it i will need something in Goiania,I heard about universities offering that I sent them email but as you know the Brazilian are relaxed and take long to reply to emails also it has to offer visa assistance

Hi has the add been posted? cant seem to find it.  Cheers

Dwayne1 wrote:

Hi has the add been posted? cant seem to find it.  Cheers

Hi Dwayne,

Guess I'm missing something here... what ad are you talking about?

If you've recently posted an ad to our CLASSIFIED, JOBS, HOUSING or GUIDE sections, they do not appear until they've been reviewed for content by our Moderation Team. This process (depending on when you've posted the ad) usually takes around 48 hours. If you've posted something and not heard back in that time, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us". You can mention your ad and ask about it there.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team