Looking for an accomodation in District 1 (01 - 26 August)

Hi everybody,

I am Olivier, coming from Belgium, but in Manila now. I am working for an animal feed company and will be for about 1 month in HCMC.
I am looking for a nice place to stay in districit 1 if possible, or not too far from there.

Actually, I'll be there until the 26 but I can pay a 1 month if needed.
I would like some pieces of advices from you. I don't really care about the kind of accomodation (guesthouse, hotel or apartment (the best) ).

I would appreciate any kind of information about your experience in HCMC.

If you can advice me I would be really grateful.

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

Olivier.

Hi Olivier,

Where will you  go work? I recommend you to stay in a hotel near there cos it can take the same amount to stay in an apartment. Hotels are everywhere in district 1. Therefore, someone will do cleaning for you. It just takes around 300$-400$.

Regards!

Hi Deja.dot,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will look if I can find a nice hotel.
Maybe you have experienced one of them?
I forgot to indicate a range of accpetable prices for 26 nights : the best will around 300-500$

Regards,

Olivier.

OlivierMgt wrote:

Hi Deja.dot,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will look if I can find a nice hotel.
Maybe you have experienced one of them?
I forgot to indicate a range of accpetable prices for 26 nights : the best will around 300-500$

Regards,

Olivier.

Hi,

It is not difficult to find a hotel with that price. The price will be cheaper if you stay long in those hotels. If I can know where you will go to work, it will be better for me to give you some better addresses. Those hotels locate in crowded places which have many restaurants. So it makes sure you will have fun for 26 days in VN.

1. Bizu hotel
15$/day
2. http://www.agoda.com/vi-vn/hong-kong-kaiteki-hotel/hotel/ho-chi-minh-city-vn.html
I asked the hotel. Price is 18$/day for long- stay customer. There is a Japanese restaurant which is cooked by a Japanese near here. Good and cheaper than Tokyodeli
3.http://www.agoda.com/le-le-hotel/hotel/ho-chi-minh-city-vn.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTfZUfjFABvBVIyz%2bfLYbZvdShju0nyP7UG7FmrQamHDr2ljiUTdrhLMdMXu8QX%2bfck7OpRjivntq7DnKdEOZThQP5gmE%2bQqFC%2b63so2JAJDOwZSQfHRSE4hAHRzFNsXj5WLpD8%2b4ABMoCpaCg18D007VYNUQgQipg7MKMI8HSyrJDdM92gR78scTiVTazg%2bttCDBClJKXw%3d%3d&tyra=8|6

Hello Dejavu.dot,

Thank you for your reply,
It is really kind of you for having take time to lead me to cheap hotels.
It will surely help me.

I will check all of these hotel to see if it fit with my attends.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Olivier

Hi.

You are welcome. I sent you a private message. Pls check

Regards

hoi je zou kunnen kijken bij airbnb.com .
there are many rooms home stay in many districts and te price can be from low till very expensive .
hope you can use the info .
:top:

hi Oliver, if you stand outside the Ben  thanh markets on the other side from the bus station and walk up that street, Thu Khoa Huan,all the way, cross Ly Tu Trong, on the right you will see Kingston hotel, just opposite there is a lane way, walk down it , turn left, very nice little hotel there it was 300,000 vnd/ night I will private message (pm) you the details later good luck PS the Halo hotel was Ok also 25$/ night, Ps; there is a bus shuttle from the airport, much cheaper than taxi but they stop running after 6pm ish also be warey of taxi's use mai linh or vina sun the rest are real dodgey

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

NO NEED to pre-book a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.

And avoid rip-off agencies like Hotels.com or Agoda.com, always cheaper at the front desk.

And you can get to check out the room you are renting.

As you are a long-stay ask for a deal. Offer to pre-pay each week you are there. Amazing what deals you can get.

REMEMBER, you NEED A VN VISA BEFORE YOU LEAVE! No visa, no fly.