Tennis

New to Bahrain but keen to continue playing tennis as main means of keeping fit.  Mid-40s but played Club Tennis so wondering which clubs would anyone recommend for being able to play social and semi-competitive tennis.  Have Googled and found Bahrain Tennis club and one down at Riffa Views.  I will be living in Saar from next month.  Any thoughts on these two or any others, thanks.

The Dilmun Club would probably be your best bet. They are in Saar and have decent tennis courts. I don't play myself, but I think they have social play and   probably competitions too. If you Google them, you will find more information.

The courts at Riffa Views are very nice, and you can always find people playing there when the sun starts to dip a little lower in the sky and it cools off.  I know there is a tennis school there that plays regularly but I do not know much about the club.  Good luck finding what you are looking for!

The Dilmun Club as already mentioned - you used to be able to play there if you were a none member but the committee has changed now and I think the rules have too. Give them a call to double check.17690926

The British Club also has good tennis courts.

Alternatively a lot of the compounds have good courts and maybe you can play against some of the residents. It's worth posting on Mum's in Bahrain facebook page to see if there are any people wanting to play

Did you find somewhere to play tennis?

Just about.  JCs in Riffa seems to be an option, went there the other evening and may follow up on that.  Got a couple of contacts for playing in Compounds and the messages back re Dilman Club etc I will try and follow up on

Please let me know, I was looking to start playing again
Ann

JCs at Riffa seems good.  Depends what you are looking for though.  Is more about coaching but also pair you up with similar players to socially play with, once they have seen you play.

also i am new in bahrain and mid-level tennis player , looking for tennis partners

Dont hesitate to contact me anyway

[email protected]

Looking for a partner to play tennis with..f anyone like to play pls reply..😃💪🎾

if you dont look for a female partner , we can play

[email protected]

Sure that will b great my friend just contact me on 33156966..thax