Expat family moving from nairobi back to europe

Hi guys,

My husband, 13 month old and myself will be leaving Kenya at the end of November relocating back to Europe.

We are looking to sell all of our household goods before we move. All of these are relatively brand new as we set up house here in February 2013. What we are selling include ; Sony Internet TV (32 inch) Bought brand new from Nakumatt in November 2013, baby cot. Pair of storage drawers; dining table (comfortably seats ten but comes with six seats) ; 2 Bookshelves (1 lean and high, other short and wide); TV sideboard stand; Chicco baby camping bed; inglesina baby dining chair (seats baby of upto 15 KGs); 5 by 6 Mahogany Double bed; executive dressing table; baby cot;  and many more items.

If you are interested, let me know for further details (costs, pictures etc).

Should we agree on a sale, you will have to come pick up the things from our house at your own cost.

Hope to hear from all you who are looking to give your house a makeover with relatively new furniture!

Cheers!

Hi Treviso,
any chance you could do like an open day/car boot sort of thing for the smaller items that could be cheaper and missing in my collection ie. pots/pans, carpets, flower pots, paintings/home accessories etc. Hope you understand what am on about?

let me know so I can arrange to come have a look.

regards, Kendra

Hi Slow Down:),

I invite you also to post your advert in the buy and sell in Nairobi section.

Thank you.

Am interested kindly post pictures

how much is the tv going for?0728530944

I am interested to buy Dinning table with chair,  please send photo my email id :  [email protected] and also give your best price for the same . 0736665534.

I am interested in a baby cot and chest of drawers

@ shelolo > I invite you to post an ad in the Buy and sell ads in Nairobi section, it is the most appropriate section for your search.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi.

I am interested with the Bookshelves  / Dinning Table /

Kindly share photos and price.

Regards

where are you situated? I would love to come and see the stuff.

You could also consider posting an advert on the notice board at Village Market and/or advertising in 'Expat Link'.

Desire am desiring to work in Europe

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Post an advert in the following section please : Buy and sell ads in Nairobi

Hi do you have fridge freezer , kettle, blender, toaster, curtains etc for sale.
pls advise
thanks

Hi,  this thread is over two years old and the person who originally posted left Kenya in November 2015.

Hi,
Please send me pictures and cost of the households you are selling.

@ anthonykenya

Longonot62 wrote:

Hi,  this thread is over two years old and the person who originally posted left Kenya in November 2015.

As this thread is an outdated one, i am therefore closing it.

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed