Nigerians in Mauritius

Is there any Nigerian in Mauritius?

yes na. nawaooo. lol

Hi Emie,

There are even a few on the website here: https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … mauritius/
Maybe you should also introduce yourself here as well.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Yes Emie. We dey o.hw far

yes there is one working in car wash at caudan !!!1
contact me we can have coffee and have a nice tchat if its ok for you
cares nemo

pls contact me if you living in Mauritius

Hi . I reside here in mauritius. How can i be of help

OK bro... I planning to visit Mauritius to make some business contacts.... and I would be appreciates if you can guide on how the country be. I'm Uche by name.....I live in Lagos. are you on WhatsApp? you can add me up on WhatsApp for easy communication.  thanks.

Hi bro I am Shawn coming to Mauritius let's hook up

Hey bro how are you doing

Hello all,
  my Pepo I greet una. I am based here for over 6years with verse experience on the local market.

I am a Business  Development consultant
Hope to welcome una. Feel free to inbox me

Hey bro can you send me your Wats up number over there I will like to come there

Please let me have your our wats up number brother so we can chat and talk better.

Hey everyone

Ima be in Mauritius in two weeks...gna need some friends abeg make una no be fooling me

Hi Fifi

We go dey wait 😝

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please contact the member through private message. Click on his photo > send a message, as you are off topic on this thread. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello sir, I would like to visit Mauritius but I don't know anywhere. Please can I get help from you

Inbox me Naija man

Please are you on Instagram or you can send me a message on *** or you send me yours i want to ask some messages from you

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Please i need to know more about Mauritius please send me an inbox at ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Avery_Jerome wrote:

Inbox me Naija man

How are you doing bro? I will like to visit Mauritius for a vacation alongside with my Girlfriend from the UK. Please, I need more details, I want to confirm if it's visa free and places I can stay or visit when I get there with my girl.

Here's my Whatsapp number - ***, kindly hit me up. I would appreciate.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please exchange contact details in private, thank you

@Perez94

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system to exchange details.

As a Nigerian you will get 2 week visa on arrival. British citizens get 60 day visa on arrival. You both will have to show onward travel tickets and proof of sufficient funds.

I wrote you sir..my WhatsApp number ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hello sir i would like to come over to Mauritius i dont know anyhow there i will like to know more about the country because i would like to come any moment  from now

Thanks

My brother am planning to relocate to Mauritius I need friends that can give me a guide

Hi, pls any nigerian working in mauritius?
I'd love to link up.. Thanks

Hi, am a Nigerian trying to work in mauritius, I need a guide..

Me too, am looking forward to link with somebody in maurtius to guide

i want to visit mauritius and i will like to be in an area where there are lots of Nigerians. do you think you can put me thru?

hi

can i have your whatsapp number too, i wish to discuss with you

Hello any Nigerian is Mauritius here

Please anyone who can put me through on football in mauritius? im coming soon

Any Nigerian In Mauritius,DM let talk

Plz any Nigerian In Mauritius? Can someone link me up plz... am yet to meet our people since 5 days I arrived.

I greet u bro....please can u link me up with Nigerians in Mauritius..

Please I will be needing your contact. I want to migrate to Mauritius. , Add me on whatsapp ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hi am a Nigeria coming to Mauritius I need help on how to get a waitress job and accommodation

Ekkyluv wrote:

Hi am a Nigeria coming to Mauritius I need help on how to get a waitress job and accommodation

Hello

May I suggest that you read the guide to know a bit more about employment on the island:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/pdf/21_mauritius/

Sorry to disappoint you. It will be hard for you to get and work permit from the Ministry of Labour for a waitress job as a foreigner.
There are many locals who can do that job.

Hi uchman, wetin dey happen? Am uchman too, pls I need to private chat u to know wetin dey ok