I am looking for an accomodation

Hello.
I am looking for an accomodation: a one bedroom flat or roomshare, the same for me.
Can you help me?
+359895656260

What's your budget ?

Hello. My max budget is 200 € bills included

Hello matmo00,

I invite you to post an ad in the Housing in Sofia section, it might help you.

You can also contact some real estate agencies for more information : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … -agencies/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

For this budget you will probably have no problem in hiring a studio or one bedroom flat. Any real estate agency will do.  Bill included is relatively rare practice here in Bulgaria, but you can negotiate it. Normally electricity bill will be approximately 30 euros in winter seasona and less than half in summer/spring/autumn, if you use it as a heating power. Central heating is also an option, but not everywhere. Water bills will be probably around 10 euros.

Hello Italiano,
In general, in case you don't speak Bulgarian it is better to go thru an agency, However they are rip off people so please try to negotiate the price and do not agree with them immediately.
On the other hand, you can have a look at imot.bg  and try to find an accommodation directly from landlords. Another option is to ask some of your Bulgarian speaking friends to help you (in case you have some).
Hope this helps.
Take care,
Sylvia