Living in Kep

Hello we're looking for a room/flat/apartement anything who is around kep for one month maybe more we'll see ;) if some one live there and got some suggestion we'll be happy to meet you around a drink we're moving on kep today !!! Cheers guys

@Liveinkep -  i invite you to post and advert in the Housing in Cambodia section please :)

Hi there,

We are also looking for accommodation in Kep or Kampot. If you of any companies or places please let me know. [email protected]....

Trevor49 wrote:

WHAT IS THIS OBSESSION WITH EX-PATS WANTING TO LIVE IN KEP (AND EVEN MORE SO - KOMPOT)????

Great place to visit,but live there????,...and I assume you don't have a job!

T2

Only one place to live....Siem Reap!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get what rubbed you the wrong way about Kampot and what's so great about SR. If I wanted similar people and establishments (i.e. bars & restaurants) I'd stay in my country.

I guess you never stood in the shadow of the elephant mountains and felt that fresh air come towards you at dusk. From Kampot you can get to plenty of beautiful places and a national park. From SR you can get to ... Battambang. Whenever you enter the Angkor Wat zone you will be hassled for money, even when you live there. Prices are a lot higher for real estate in SR and I foresee environmental issues as that place is just getting too popular (like water availability - except when it floods in the fall, of course, then you have all the water you might ever need and then some but it's unusable and ruins everything). I don't want to knock SR, I liked it in the past and thought about moving there as well but for me, Kampot's just a better place overall (and still closer to PP than SR).

Hi!!

I just arrive a Kep and I'm looking for an english teacher!!

Hello Cancanilla and welcome on board Expat.com :)

I invite you to create a new thread as this one is not so active, and to present yourself so that you can meet lots of friends around.

You can also participate on threads in our section Networking in Cambodia

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi There, can you tell me the name of the facebook group?

Regards

Chris

hi averybody, I'll be in Kep for 1 month or more on 16th July ,i would like  to find a place to rent.

Hello Cesare1967  :)

Concerning your hunt of a rental, please drop an advert in our Housing in Cambodia section of the site to increase your chances to find a nice one.

May I ask what brings you to Kep please?

:top:

Regards
Kenjee

@banbangbao

Hi Yasmin

i am coming to stay in Kep next month is it as good as it seems

Peter x

Hello Peter Jones47,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

This thread has been inactive since 2015 so you may not get the expected feedback.

I invite you to start a thread on the Cambodia forum to tell us more about this new adventure.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed