Indian community!!!

Sudhanva wrote:

hey fellas!

So finally I did make it to Yangon couple of days earlier. Its been quite fun so far. I know Rahul had earlier generously suggested meeting at his workplace at the Luxury Vintge Hotel in Batahtaung Valley. Can it happen this Saturday the 30th? Maybe at 6 in the evening? I can't seem to find any Event creation tab, so ppl who can make it, if you could reply with a 'Yes' it would be great.. I think we should meet even if the number is as small as 4. In case Rahul's caught up with other things we can do it elsewhere...

cheers
Sudhanva

Hello and welcome to Yangon!!

Good to know you r liking the place and having fun as well. Good initiative regarding the meet!
M glad finally its happening :) Wud love to join but m sorry, as I already have things planned for this weekend so unfortunately can't make it :(
You guys go ahead with this ice breaking session and hopefully I'll join for the next one :cheers:

Regards,
Aparupa

Hi every one i landed yangon 2 days ago... no friends in this country..this forum give hope of light..let me know if anyone free today to accompany me for roaming in city. Shailesh dalvi from mumbai ..staying at inya lake..i m also looking for share accomodation less expensive if any for next 4 months plz guide me

My number +95 99 7484 7987

Hi Aparupa! Thanks a ton.. Hope to see you in the coming weeks..

As of now its 3 of us confirmed for the evening.. Jugal, Gaurav and me... Shailesh if your free at around 6, why dont you join us? If anyone else is free, do drop by..

Gr8 offerb, im glad to meet u all.let meknow meeting spot and any contact numbers.

Have sent you a PM.. Cya at 6!

Hey guys!

So Shailesh, Gaurav and I caught up last evening and Jugal joined in later in the night. It was quite fun. Saw and experienced a few places together. Hope to catch more of you soon as well.

best
Sudhanva

Sudhanva wrote:

Hey guys!

So Shailesh, Gaurav and I caught up last evening and Jugal joined in later in the night. It was quite fun. Saw and experienced a few places together. Hope to catch more of you soon as well.

best
Sudhanva

Good Job guys!!! I am sure it must have been fun :)

Hello all,
I am new in Yangon, is there any plans to meet up in September?
Thanks,
Angsuman

Hi  angsuman,
welcome to group . I was busy finding guest house .finally found shennoon guest house  near my office in mict. 30 doller per day ,breakfast included.its neat n clean.only drawback outside  bathroom n tv is shared in two room .which area ur staying.i m free tomorrow,lets see if good head count then we can meet

Hey ,
anyone has share / accomodation at reasonable cost below 40 USD per day  in yangon for one month please let me know. I need it from 11 Oct to 11 Nov . My number is ***
-Shailesh

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sudhanva ,
I lost ur number as my phone got formated  .
if possible catch me  on whatsapp on +***

plan to continue with current guest house 30 doller per day , owner agree to give further discount as i told him to stay for 3-4 months .

Now trying to get stay permit but process is too complex

-Shailesh

I am from India. I am landing in Yangon on 4th Nov 2014. Looking for a place to stay. anyone can offer a furnished 1 bedroom with kitchen and toilet? What is the rent? I am not sure how to arrange by myself. Please help me

Hello rsr and congrats for your first post on the forum  :top:

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Myanmar so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
I am an Indian from Mumbai but based in Mauritius. I have my own travel agency for worldwide holiday packages having offices in Mauritius, India, Vietnam and Philippines. I will be visiting Yangoon from 8-16 Jan to set up a branch office in Myanmar as well with a local business partner.

I look forward in meeting my fellow Indians while I am there and also attend an expat meetup if there is one during that time

Thanks
Terence

Hello Guys,

I am Shekhar from New Delhi. I am moving to Myanmar on 29th January 2015 for one year. I am working for an International organization. I would like to meet fellow Indians in Myanmar. Hope my stay in Myanmar will be memorable.

Regards,
Shekhar

I am from Ahmedabad. I want to visit Myanmar by road. If anyone can point out does n don'ts. Or any other suggestions?

Dear All ,
I am planning to visit Myanmar on May 1st week,Please advise the places and staying

Thanks

Hello my dear Indian Friends,

I am happy to see Indian community here. I am moving to Yangon Next month 15th and I am very much excited to there. And I wish we can make great Indian circle over there by this community.

Hope to see you all very soon :)

Hi
I'll be visiting Myanmar in October. Could anyone help me with a contact for a car hire with a driver in Mandalay. I hope to fly into Mandalay and visit Bagan and Inle by car and finally take a train trip to Yangon. Will be travelling with my elderly parents (75). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Usha

Hi Guys,

I am new to Yangon and looking forward to meet Indian community. Anyone planning for get together soon?

Regards,
Navneet

Hi,

I'm new to this country, wanna make more friends. It seems this group is not active for long time. Please revert if i'm wrong.

Thanks,

Hi,
I am planning to move soon to Yangon.Would like to get some help on Accomodation and Schooling.Let me know if I can get some contacts.

Regards