New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

Hi

I am Sutanoy, from Kolkata. I am a marketing professional and I have just joined in Cairo as a junior manager in a marketing firm. I love to see new places and that is one of the main reasons for choosing Cairo as my work place :-)

hey ma name is nirmal and im also from india . i recently came to uae ..and im looking for some new friends....ma hobbies are listening music, swimming ,soccer etc.

Hello everyone my name is sushant shekhar delhi based fashion designing student i like to meet new frnds those who are intrested jn art culture and designing. Hope to get responce back

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hey Dani!
I don't know about Bangalore, but all the places I've been in India, Landlord were quite flexible about dog. I guess some will accept, others won't. Still there is usually a big process, for pet's travel. You probably know that already, but in case, check - pettravel.com/ . So far I have more knowledge about Indian or Nepali dogs that i ve taken to west. The thing is that Indian is also full of street dogs, so you need to be aware that a house with a garden would be better cause every time you will walk your dog, dozen of dogs may jump and attack him ^^. ( most probably )  I  had  three dogs in Asia and i  had this experience all the time. Street dogs are suspicious with domestic dogs, and of course the question of territory. But if you have a car, or a garden, it will be easier.

Hi Edna,  Am glad to know that you would like to move to India. I am Gemvi from the Philippines and a resident here in India. It's interesting to note that you are taking care of autism children. Good luck and all the best. By the way, when are you planning to come to India?

Hi Everyone,

I am Pieter, from Belgium and I just arrived in Bangalore.
I don't know anyone here yet. Currently I am staying at Sheraton Hotel at Brigade Gateway.
I am looking for expats friends that want to guide me in the Bangalore expat life.

I am looking forward hearing from you soon!

Greets,
Pieter

Hey you just reach to Kolkata, if it is your plan to move, then i will be the first one who will guide you..But in a leisure time coz i has to run my own business which is also important for me to live..Bye have a nice journey to India..

Hello! I am shalini.i live in kolkata and work as a language trainer to foreigners.i teach them hindi and the language of instruction is english.i love my work as it helps me know friends from other co untries better.if anyone needs help of any kind in kolkata can get in touch.Good Luck.

Hi everybody,

My name is Sam, I am french and live in Paris. I work as software engineer since 5 years in France and plan to come in India in Januarry 2015. Is there anyone who know if this is difficult to find a job in Bangalore? I plan to go directly in the city and try to find a job. If you have some contacts or any information don't hesitate to give an answer.

Thanks,
Sam

Good day and Hi to all! Am Gemvi and i lived here in Chennai. I really wanted to connect to some of my country people who are planning to come to India /  who are already in India. Wish everyone all the best during their stay here.

[message moderated: no advertising on the forum please]

santhana Krishnan
55 years old
working as principal
Chennai native

hi friends,
i am pankaj kumar jaiswal, lucknow, uttar pradesh, india. i love to help who wants come in india or already living here but facing problums.

regards,

Hi this is Mel from Istanbul. I am considering a Yoga visit to India. Any and all suggestions&recommendations on the trusted, respected, safe and clean centers&ashrams on which city/town(s) would be very welcomed :)

Namaste :gloria

Welcome aboard, but I'm extraordinarily light on ashrams, etc.

Hi Cathy iam from,, bangalore iam local,,, well nice to meet to you infact i keep visiting delhi,,,,, anyways,, any plans,, fro you viisting bangalore,,,, let me know, my contact 09886857774

hi mel,,, welll i just saw your post your most wel,, come,,, iam bangalore,,, and about yoga,, its the best palce,, bangalore iam from bangalore,, nice to meet you dear,,, let me know when your coming,,, my contact,,, 00919886857774

your most well, come dear,,,,, iam from bangalore,, i work for AMERICAN,,,, MNC,,, HERE,,, CONTACT ME MY NAME SHARIFF 009198886857774

HI this is a message on behalf of my wife.

I am David, 33, married to an American girl from Tampa. We got married here in Pune India, on 22nd April 2014. Now, my wife has joined me in India, as we have decided to stay in India for some time, before leaving for America for good.As this is the first time my wife has been here, i want to extend a welcome to Americans and like minded people to join us in Thanksgiving this year. I want my wife to meet some Americans in Pune and Mumbai, if we get some chances. It would be nice to know Americans here in India. There is so much to learn in this cultural celebration. So please i urge some Americans to contact me so that we can enjoy Thanksgiving together. All the best to all!
Thanking all,
David

how i check my malaysia visa by visa no online ?

Hi everyone! My name is Rupant and I'm from the capital city of India. I've travelled to places like Hong Kong and Phillipines.

I'm a free thinker, always willing to try and implement new ideas. Love to travel and see the world. I love hiking, cycling, camping.

I'm here to HELP you expats in Delhi and other places. I can help you tour Delhi and other cities. I'm not here to make Money I'm just here to help you so you wont get ripped off by some crazy Indians.

email me: [email protected]

Hello friends i am from New Delhi. Hi to all Indians. I am proud to be a part of this forum and also being Indian, Nice to meet you all

sam your most welcome... i work with An Mnc..here iam a local cal me 9886857774

hellow i m shubham sinha . currently living in new delhi india..
i m pursaing a n engineering degree in information technology and want to live rest of my life in RUSSIA....

Hello..
I'm an Indian and Currently Living in Delhi.
I am not an Expat yet.

hi buddy , its roshen,23yrs,single , working as a deck officer in merchant navy from chennai . Nice meeting you all here in this forum also See you via whatsapp . +919789077130

(Moderated: you are off topic)

Hello, all:

I am living in New York City and moving to Mumbai on 20 January. I am working with an excellent facilitator in Mumbai, but I think it would be prudent to find additional ones should something not work out. Can anyone on this forum assist me in locating a facilitator for expats moving to Mumbai that can assist in finding a flat/apartment and, in general, guidance in getting around the city. Can anyone who can help contact me privately with a reference?

Hello all,
I am prana from mumbai.... new member  :)

Hi all,

I will be in Mumbai for a month - currently work in Riyadh.

Does anyone wanna get together in Mumbai between Nov 21 to Dec 21 at a well known restaurant or mutually agreeable place.

It would be good to know each other as local people could help out our expat friends.

cheers

Hello
Felt good to know that you are coming for your boyfriend as well as for work.
If you wish to work in india you should tell your qualification and area of interest as well and also city name you are planning to come.
:):)

Hi

This is sugu from India. I am born and living in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, south part of India.

The places known for peaceful and happy life.

Welcome to India esp. Chennai.

Bye sugu

Hi Im Veer from India residing in New Delhi, Im a Mechanical Engineer and work in the field of construction and designing.
I like adventure and socialize amongst same sense of humour sometimes going stupid to some.I lihe to welcome my friends as my guests and prefer as exchange visits without formalities.
I want to visit many countries and have till now gone to 8 only, mostly on job.

c ya n TC
Veer

e mail:                     [email protected]

Hey all,

I'm Ameet, and am moving to Mumbai in a couple weeks.  Will likely work with a non-profit there.  Looking to meet some new people.

Hello All.

This is Raja form Chennai, South of India.
Would be nice and grateful to meet members to share information.
Especially some people from Montpelier in France...

hi! how are you? I am pramit from India.

hi all

im looking for pilipino people who lived in chennai and pondicherry...

thank you guys...

Are you in Chennai?

Give me a call at 9003288091.

Closed