Got the letter from Denmark without Verification for Greencard

Hi Friends!

Me n my friend applied in Dec.  My friend got approval today. I was asked to submit fresh passport copies to embassy as my passport expires May 2015

on Which date of december you and your friend applied ?  i'm also applied in December 2013  waiting for decision

expatlove wrote:

Hi Friends!

Me n my friend applied in Dec.  My friend got approval today. I was asked to submit fresh passport copies to embassy as my passport expires May 2015

Hello expatlove,
On Which Date and Year You and Your Friend are applied. After submission of Your Friends Application, Is there any Documents Submitted again In your Friends Case.
Me also Applied on Nov 28th 2013.
Not yet received any call or mail for the Approval.

Congratulations ! Do you have  any plans after arrival in Denmark ? I mean  your work , house rent, learning language etc .Well , I am also interested .

Pls. Tell me on which date you have applied in December.......???

As applied on 21st December

I applied on Dec 29th .How to send missing Documents to Danish Embassy? wats the procedure?

expatlove wrote:

I applied on Dec 29th .How to send missing Documents to Danish Embassy? wats the procedure?

Hi, There is 2 procedure to send the Documents.

1. You can submit the Documents on the Embassy in India

2. You have to send the Documents through the Mail.

Good Luck.

Go to VFS, quote your application number and submit the documents like you did earlier.

Hello Friends,

I am happy to know that you are applying and also getting approvals, Can you please tell me wnybody here with Msc in Chemistry and having experience as Teacher in  School or College?

I am not certain abt a couple of things;

a) How much maximum time it takes to get approval from DHAKA ?

b) Is it ok If my bank statement is not on my bank ac, its on my husband's ac? as well do i need to balance all amount of full year or it can only be ok to get one months in there and rest is kind of source of income like earning and pay slip of my husband or something like that

Thanks in Adv
Nisha

Hi Buddies!

Finally my GC got approved. I received Email from VFS today morning. I applied exactly on 09-12-2013. For some reasons I haven't mentioned exact date of my application. I wish all the best to other applicants

This is my profile

Education: Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points

Education in Positive List :Bachelors Mechanical Engineering : 10 points

Language Skills (Education taught in English) : 20 Points

Work Experience : No Work Experience : 0 points

Adaptability : One year full time study in United Kingdom : 5 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL :               100 Points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ,

Congrats !

Any other requirements except your listing ? I would like to see a full list that can be understandable by everyone . Wish you a safe immigration .

Arif

hi, can any one tell me that How normally they verify about experience? I mean by email or phone call? I have applied for gc in November 2014. Shell I expect letter from Danish embassy in dec 2014?

Hello naimanzil work experience will be done by third party they will come  to your office personally and gather the information about you & have you applied your GC on November 2013?or you are going to apply by next month?well you can expect the letter with in a month if you submit your GC application...

Hi robinthomas, first of all many thanks for reply,,i had made my gc application in November and now received an email from embassy, and that is

"•    Documentation of your work experience as an Electrical Engineer for Koohnoor Power Company. Documentation must include information on the duration and content of the employment."

I have all-ready send them experience letter. do you have any idea that what they need in actual like salary slip,,or any other document. Plz guide me.Thnx

Hi guys got my visa :) thanks to the expat forum n thanks to harshith bhatt, robinthomas, kumargsa for ur valuable suggestions.
Applied on 8th Aug 2014 in bangalore
Application reached embassy on 12th aug
Education assessment letter on 19th sep (dated 12th sep)
Got approval call on 3rd Nov
Visa received on 8th Nov

hello princeRJ its nice to hear that you got the visa approval Congratulations have a nice days a head cheers :)

Hi robin thanks a lot :) hope u r doin well :)

first off all congratulate. brov can u tell me plz that how they gave you points and did you claim points for positive list? and did they check your employer or verify? did u got 3 months visa or they gave 3 years? many thanks

Thanks bro :) they dnt mention how many points i have scored. According to my assumption I got 120( m not sure howmany points they given) N yes I claimed points for positive list .
3 yrs masters : 60
Positive list    : 10
Adaptability.   : 05
Work Exp.      : 10
Eng Lang.      : 20
Age.               : 15

Yes they verified with my employer within two weeks from the date I have applied.

3 yrs. but They gave me 6 months visa first . I should be in denmark n apply for residence card within 6 months.

Best of luck :)

Regards,
Prince

can you please tell me how they verified? like on a phone call r personal visit?

Phone call n mail

Hello PrinceRj ,

Congratulations !

Can you tell me about the papers you submitted at first ?

Arif

Hello marifb,

Thanks

1) higher education documents
2) medium of instruction letter from uni ( if u got ielts score then no need )
3) bank statement
4) case id fee payment receipt
5) work exp letter, relieving letter, payslips
6) passport copy ( all pages )

Regards,
Prince

Hi all,
I checked in the vfs tracking site... The update has changed as "your application has been forwarded to Denmark embassy" but earlier it was mentioned as embassy of denmark, new Delhi...

Is this a positive sign... It would great if someone would clarify it...

Regards,
Ramya.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct