Plumbers

Can anyone recommend a plumber?  Not just a handyman who does odd jobs----I need a real plumber to trace a leak through a wall.  The plumber that I and my neighbors were using unfortunately is no longer in business because he died in July.   I live in Arroyo, which is in the southeast part of PR.

Hello frogrock

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Plumber job offers in Puerto Rico to increase your chances to find a plumber.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

The best advice I can give you is to talk to other locals and ask if they know somebody (who knows somebody).

I do my own plumbing and if I would have a problem like you describe I would most likely forget about the tubing in the wall and install new tubing.

Thank you for the suggestion.  Want to come visit Arroyo?  Bring your plumbing tools and I will tell the neighbors to make a list of jobs! The good news is, I am looking for a plumber and not a doctor.

I might do that but not yet, I've never been in Arroyo. :)
Right now we're more than busy with a couple of projects for my little computer & network service business, on the road all over the island every day of the week and in the office in the weekends.